Right Wing Leftovers - 7/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/8/2013 5:32 pm
- Glenn Beck, David Barton, and others are organizing some sort of "rapid response" effort through which to mobilize activists to turn out in protest of right-wing outrages.
- Anti-Mormon activist Bill Keller wants to know "why Christians would provide much of the funding for Mormon cult member Glenn Beck's "Man in the Moon" event this past weekend at the home of his cult in Salt Lake City, Utah, which really was Beck's coming out party and a showcase for his Mormon cult."
- For some reason, the RNC decided not to show this awesome Donald Trump video during the convention.
- Mike Huckabee, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, Marilyn Musgrave, Penny Nance and others are rallying in Texas in support of the state's restrictive anti-abortion legislation.
- On a related note, Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst appeared on Bryan Fischer's radio program where he guaranteed that the legislation will be passed.
- Coincidentally, today Gov. Rick Perry announced that he will not seek re-election.
Share this post
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/25/15 @ 5:30
3/24/15 @ 5:30
3/23/15 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm