Right Wing Leftovers - 7/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/6/2012 4:22 pm
- Brent Bozell really hates Seth MacFarlane and his movie "Ted."
- John Whitehead of the Rutherford Institute says the one-year suspensions for the students filmed verbally abusing a school bus monitor were excessive.
- Harry Jackson claims that because of health care reform, "Blacks and Hispanics will not only lose financially because of this new policy, but the experience of other countries indicates they will receive inferior care. In other words, the president’s crowning legislative achievement will hurt the people he claimed to want to help."
- Ken Blackwell and Gary Bauer are mad at Chris Rock.
- Bryan Fischer seems to believe that he can convince people of his nonsensical arguments if he just keeps repeating them.
- Finally, Scott Lively issues a "Christian Red Alert" over a proposed anti-discrimination ordinance in Springfield, Missouri because this sort of policy "is the seed that contains the entire homosexual agenda with all of its poisonous fruit, including 'gay' marriage, 'gay' adoption, and heavy taxpayer funding of 'gay' programs and projects. Wherever the seed takes root, 'gay' power and control just keeps growing until it supplants traditional family values with San Francisco-style sexual anarchy in every social and political sphere."
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/17/14 @ 3:05
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm