Right Wing Leftovers - 7/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/6/2012 5:22 pm
- Brent Bozell really hates Seth MacFarlane and his movie "Ted."
- John Whitehead of the Rutherford Institute says the one-year suspensions for the students filmed verbally abusing a school bus monitor were excessive.
- Harry Jackson claims that because of health care reform, "Blacks and Hispanics will not only lose financially because of this new policy, but the experience of other countries indicates they will receive inferior care. In other words, the president’s crowning legislative achievement will hurt the people he claimed to want to help."
- Ken Blackwell and Gary Bauer are mad at Chris Rock.
- Bryan Fischer seems to believe that he can convince people of his nonsensical arguments if he just keeps repeating them.
- Finally, Scott Lively issues a "Christian Red Alert" over a proposed anti-discrimination ordinance in Springfield, Missouri because this sort of policy "is the seed that contains the entire homosexual agenda with all of its poisonous fruit, including 'gay' marriage, 'gay' adoption, and heavy taxpayer funding of 'gay' programs and projects. Wherever the seed takes root, 'gay' power and control just keeps growing until it supplants traditional family values with San Francisco-style sexual anarchy in every social and political sphere."
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm