Right Wing Leftovers - 7/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/6/2012 5:22 pm
- Brent Bozell really hates Seth MacFarlane and his movie "Ted."
- John Whitehead of the Rutherford Institute says the one-year suspensions for the students filmed verbally abusing a school bus monitor were excessive.
- Harry Jackson claims that because of health care reform, "Blacks and Hispanics will not only lose financially because of this new policy, but the experience of other countries indicates they will receive inferior care. In other words, the president’s crowning legislative achievement will hurt the people he claimed to want to help."
- Ken Blackwell and Gary Bauer are mad at Chris Rock.
- Bryan Fischer seems to believe that he can convince people of his nonsensical arguments if he just keeps repeating them.
- Finally, Scott Lively issues a "Christian Red Alert" over a proposed anti-discrimination ordinance in Springfield, Missouri because this sort of policy "is the seed that contains the entire homosexual agenda with all of its poisonous fruit, including 'gay' marriage, 'gay' adoption, and heavy taxpayer funding of 'gay' programs and projects. Wherever the seed takes root, 'gay' power and control just keeps growing until it supplants traditional family values with San Francisco-style sexual anarchy in every social and political sphere."
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am