Right Wing Leftovers - 7/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/5/2012 5:35 pm
- In shocking new, the Associated Press reports that military chaplains have seen "virtually no serious problems thus far involving infringement of chaplains' religious freedom or rights of conscience" since the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell.
- Anti-gay activist and Peter LaBarbera pal Robert Gagnon is "calling for the resignation or removal of Alan Chambers as president of Exodus International."
- Failed GOP presidential candidate and soon to be ex-Rep. Thad McCotter has written a TV show: "'Bumper Sticker: Made On Motown' starred McCotter hosting a crude variety show cast with characters bearing the nicknames of his congressional staffers, his brother and a drunk, perverted 'Black Santa.' They take pot shots about McCotter's ill-fated bid for the White House while spewing banter about drinking, sex, race, flatulence, puking and women's anatomy."
- FRC's latest list of prayer targets asks that Christians will engage in "spiritual combat as never before and prevail over every effort to rob us and our children of liberty!"
- Finally, now that the Supreme Court has upheld health care reform, Liberty Counsel is asking supporters to "recommit to intercessory prayer for the next phase of our battle against this outrageous law."
Share this post
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm