Right Wing Leftovers - 7/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 7/3/2013 5:30 pm
- Rush Limbaugh says that while “the one in Egypt’s a military coup, here it’s a Democrat Party coup.”
- North Carolina Republicans have added far-reaching abortion rights restrictions to a bill banning Sharia law.
- Maggie Gallagher calls on marriage equality opponents to fight back against “Kennedy’s fatwa against us.”
- Phil Burress of Citizens for Community Values wants Ohio Gov. John Kasich to run for president.
- Speaking of Ohio, far-right activist Linda Harvey attended the Columbus gay pride parade.
- No comment: “Hi, I'm Ted Nugent. I have nine children from seven women, and I'm running for president.”
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am