Right Wing Leftovers - 7/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 7/3/2013 4:30 pm
- Rush Limbaugh says that while “the one in Egypt’s a military coup, here it’s a Democrat Party coup.”
- North Carolina Republicans have added far-reaching abortion rights restrictions to a bill banning Sharia law.
- Maggie Gallagher calls on marriage equality opponents to fight back against “Kennedy’s fatwa against us.”
- Phil Burress of Citizens for Community Values wants Ohio Gov. John Kasich to run for president.
- Speaking of Ohio, far-right activist Linda Harvey attended the Columbus gay pride parade.
- No comment: “Hi, I'm Ted Nugent. I have nine children from seven women, and I'm running for president.”
Share this post
3/6/14 @ 5:30
3/5/14 @ 5:30
3/4/14 @ 5:31
3/4/14 @ 12:48
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm