Right Wing Leftovers - 7/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 7/3/2013 5:30 pm
- Rush Limbaugh says that while “the one in Egypt’s a military coup, here it’s a Democrat Party coup.”
- North Carolina Republicans have added far-reaching abortion rights restrictions to a bill banning Sharia law.
- Maggie Gallagher calls on marriage equality opponents to fight back against “Kennedy’s fatwa against us.”
- Phil Burress of Citizens for Community Values wants Ohio Gov. John Kasich to run for president.
- Speaking of Ohio, far-right activist Linda Harvey attended the Columbus gay pride parade.
- No comment: “Hi, I'm Ted Nugent. I have nine children from seven women, and I'm running for president.”
5/24/16 @ 5:32
5/24/16 @ 5:30
5/23/16 @ 5:30
5/20/16 @ 5:30
5/19/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm