Right Wing Leftovers - 7/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 7/3/2013 5:30 pm
- Rush Limbaugh says that while “the one in Egypt’s a military coup, here it’s a Democrat Party coup.”
- North Carolina Republicans have added far-reaching abortion rights restrictions to a bill banning Sharia law.
- Maggie Gallagher calls on marriage equality opponents to fight back against “Kennedy’s fatwa against us.”
- Phil Burress of Citizens for Community Values wants Ohio Gov. John Kasich to run for president.
- Speaking of Ohio, far-right activist Linda Harvey attended the Columbus gay pride parade.
- No comment: “Hi, I'm Ted Nugent. I have nine children from seven women, and I'm running for president.”
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/1/15 @ 5:30
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:31
6/29/15 @ 5:30
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm