Right Wing Leftovers - 7/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 7/3/2013 5:30 pm
- Rush Limbaugh says that while “the one in Egypt’s a military coup, here it’s a Democrat Party coup.”
- North Carolina Republicans have added far-reaching abortion rights restrictions to a bill banning Sharia law.
- Maggie Gallagher calls on marriage equality opponents to fight back against “Kennedy’s fatwa against us.”
- Phil Burress of Citizens for Community Values wants Ohio Gov. John Kasich to run for president.
- Speaking of Ohio, far-right activist Linda Harvey attended the Columbus gay pride parade.
- No comment: “Hi, I'm Ted Nugent. I have nine children from seven women, and I'm running for president.”
Share this post
8/19/14 @ 5:32
8/19/14 @ 3:21
8/18/14 @ 5:30
8/18/14 @ 2:30
8/18/14 @ 1:10
8/15/14 @ 5:33
Rick Wiles: 'Ebola Could Solve America's Problems With Atheism And Homosexuality'
8/6/14 @ 4:10pm
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm