Right Wing Leftovers - 7/31/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 7/31/2012 6:05 pm
- Romney denies saying he was talking about Palestinians’ culture when he said “culture makes all the difference” in why they have a lower GDP per capita than Israel…too bad he said the same thing in his book.
- Washington Post’s conservative columnist and alternate reality occupant Jennifer Rubin didn’t get the memo, calling Romney’s “culture” comments “bold and blunt” and bewilderingly claimed that “if this is the Romney we’re going to see during the balance of the campaign Obama is in deep trouble.”
- Bernard Goldberg wants to bring back poll tests for voting.
- A former staffer is suing Michele Bachmann because her campaign allegedly stole a list of Iowa homeschooling families off her personal computer to use for her presidential bid.
- The Alabama Educational Television Commission is lawyering up and denying claims that its directors were fired for refusing to run a David Barton program.
- Meanwhile, a group of Ohio pastors are boycotting Barton’s publisher because his book, The Jefferson Lies, “glosses over Thomas Jefferson’s unorthodox and heretical beliefs about Jesus Christ; minimizes and justifies Thomas Jefferson’s racism; excuses Thomas Jefferson’s practice of enslaving African-Americans; [and] is riddled with factual distortions and falsehoods.”
- David Brody of CBN News wonders, “How do you go about stopping the gay rights agenda in its tracks? Is it possible? If so, how? Leave your comments.”
- American Family Association’s Buster Wilson wants the Southern Poverty Law Center to certify Right Wing Watch “as official Bible, Christ, Hetero, Traditionalist haters.”
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am