Right Wing Leftovers - 7/27/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 7/27/2012 5:55 pm
- Florida’s Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll apologizes for saying that “black women that look like me” aren’t lesbians.
- Sean Hannity dubs Michele Bachmann and Louie Gohmert “modern day Paul Reveres” for their anti-Muslim witch hunt.
- In a truly creepy column, Ed Klein gets “inside the mind of Barack Obama.”
- James Robison claims the Chick-fil-A protests are a “blatant assault on faith” and warns that while we “cannot prevent people from choosing the wide road that leads to hell or creating their own hellish circumstances, but we can boldly stand together against their attempts to create a hell on earth for us.”
- Not to be outdone, Richard Viguerie says it is the Chick-fil-A uproar is part of a “jihad against Christians.”
- Lastly, the tweet of the day courtesy of Matt Barber:
Share this post
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
Jacobs: Those With Native American/Indigenous Heritage Must Renounce and Repent for Their Ancestor's Sins
6/4/13 @ 2:20pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm