Right Wing Leftovers - 7/26/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 7/26/2012 6:10 pm
- Jerry Newcombe, who said only the Christian victims of the Aurora shooting will go to Heaven, apologizes “to anyone who was offended by the way certain media outlets portrayed my comments.” Basically, he doesn’t apologize.
- Once again, David Barton responds to his critics simply by attacking them and not rebutting anything they said about his work.
- According to the Pew Research Center, “The number of conservative Republicans who say Obama is a Muslim has doubled since October 2008 (from 16% to 34%).”
- The American Spectator asks, “Is Huma Abedin the New Alger Hiss?”
- Meanwhile, faith groups have roundly condemned the anti-Muslim witch hunt proposed by Michele Bachmann and her Republican allies.
- But not the Family Research Council, which called for prayers for Bachmann:
May those trying to silence these courageous men and women asking questions Americans want answered, fail in their effort! May their irrational opposition draw even greater attention to the questions and lead to them being answered! Please protect these leaders from those who wish to bring them down (Josh 23:6-11; 2 Chr 32:37; Ps 59:1-4; Pr 12:5-7; Jer 5:26; Mic 7:2-8; Eph 4:14-15).
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: Everyone is a victim, Barber stands by his bigotry, & E.W. Jackson channels David Barton t.co/MhYx5hQhBz7 hours ago
- Leftovers: Battle of the conspiracy theorists, "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed" & Brad Dacus apologizes t.co/gyrF7hg8x67 hours ago
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp says Obama will use welfare benefits to "buy" Latino voters for generations t.co/KqPJbes58h9 hours ago