Right Wing Leftovers - 7/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/25/2013 5:31 pm
- Not surprisingly, anti-gay activists are pleased with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus' statement that the GOP is not changing its anti-gay views.
- CBN's David Brody has posted video of pastors praying over Senators Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.
- There is trouble in Beckville as Glenn Beck declares that Michele Bachmann is "almost dead to me" over her vote against defunding the NSA.
- They are literally changing the definition of marriage.
- Finally, the pastor convicted of helping "ex-gay" Lisa Miller kidnap her daughter and flee the country is appealing his conviction, saying he should not have been tried in Vermont.
5/27/16 @ 2:55
5/26/16 @ 5:30
5/26/16 @ 1:42
5/25/16 @ 5:30
'I Think It's Wrong': Glenn Beck Doesn't Even Believe His Own Conspiracy Theory About The Clinton Email Controversy
5/25/16 @ 3:49
5/24/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am