Right Wing Leftovers - 7/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/25/2013 5:31 pm
- Not surprisingly, anti-gay activists are pleased with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus' statement that the GOP is not changing its anti-gay views.
- CBN's David Brody has posted video of pastors praying over Senators Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.
- There is trouble in Beckville as Glenn Beck declares that Michele Bachmann is "almost dead to me" over her vote against defunding the NSA.
- They are literally changing the definition of marriage.
- Finally, the pastor convicted of helping "ex-gay" Lisa Miller kidnap her daughter and flee the country is appealing his conviction, saying he should not have been tried in Vermont.
Jonathan Cahn Knows We're In The End Times Because 'We're Seeing Things That Even Sodom And Gomorrah Didn't See'
9/29/16 @ 3:09
9/28/16 @ 5:30
'Catastrophist' Glenn Beck Now Says It's His Job To Merely Warn About What 'Could' Happen, Not What Will Happen
9/28/16 @ 3:24
9/27/16 @ 5:30
9/27/16 @ 12:29
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm