Right Wing Leftovers - 7/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/23/2013 5:30 pm
- Oh good, Christine O'Donnell is thinking of making another run for the Senate.
- Apparently, Rep. Peter King is now thinking of running for president solely because some reporter from Newsmax convinced him that it is a good idea.
- Jennifer LeClair prays that Lady Gaga will start "going gaga over Jesus and used her celebrity for His glory, millions would stop buying immoral filth and start singing songs to God."
- Michael Brown tells closeted and married gay men that "commitment to love your wife and your children trumps your sexual desires and romantic attractions, and to destroy your family for the sake of those desires is, indeed, 'the most selfish thing in the world.'"
- Is any surprised that Ken Cuccinelli thinks that people ought to be prosecuted for adultery?
- Finally, do you know what this country needs? "A Congress full of Rep. Gohmerts."
Share this post
7/29/14 @ 5:31
7/28/14 @ 5:32
7/25/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 5:30
7/23/14 @ 5:31
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am