Right Wing Leftovers - 7/23/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 7/23/2012 5:55 pm
- Herman Cain rises to the defense of the persecuted and oppressed rich: “Being rich is cool.”
- Huma Abedin, the Clinton aide who is the focus of Michele Bachmann’s witch hunt, is now under police protection after receiving a threat.
- Peter LaBarbera demands an Illinois judge “recuse herself from the homosexual 'marriage' case due to her personal conflict-of-interest”…just as black judges should refuse themselves from cases involving black people?
- Liberty Counsel’s Matt Barber says that legal abortion is at least partly responsible for the Aurora shooting.
- Tony Perkins is upset that service members in uniform marched in pride parades, complaining that “the administration is now ordering its military to yield, not just to the special rights--but demands--of homosexual activists.”
- Tweet of the day comes from Bryan Fischer, who wishes gay soldiers would be held in a military brig:
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am