Right Wing Leftovers - 7/23/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 7/23/2012 5:55 pm
- Herman Cain rises to the defense of the persecuted and oppressed rich: “Being rich is cool.”
- Huma Abedin, the Clinton aide who is the focus of Michele Bachmann’s witch hunt, is now under police protection after receiving a threat.
- Peter LaBarbera demands an Illinois judge “recuse herself from the homosexual 'marriage' case due to her personal conflict-of-interest”…just as black judges should refuse themselves from cases involving black people?
- Liberty Counsel’s Matt Barber says that legal abortion is at least partly responsible for the Aurora shooting.
- Tony Perkins is upset that service members in uniform marched in pride parades, complaining that “the administration is now ordering its military to yield, not just to the special rights--but demands--of homosexual activists.”
- Tweet of the day comes from Bryan Fischer, who wishes gay soldiers would be held in a military brig:
Share this post
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Sarah Palin Wants To Bring 'Truth' To '1400 Pennsylvania Avenue'
9/26/14 @ 4:50pm