Right Wing Leftovers - 7/23/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 7/23/2012 4:55 pm
- Herman Cain rises to the defense of the persecuted and oppressed rich: “Being rich is cool.”
- Huma Abedin, the Clinton aide who is the focus of Michele Bachmann’s witch hunt, is now under police protection after receiving a threat.
- Peter LaBarbera demands an Illinois judge “recuse herself from the homosexual 'marriage' case due to her personal conflict-of-interest”…just as black judges should refuse themselves from cases involving black people?
- Liberty Counsel’s Matt Barber says that legal abortion is at least partly responsible for the Aurora shooting.
- Tony Perkins is upset that service members in uniform marched in pride parades, complaining that “the administration is now ordering its military to yield, not just to the special rights--but demands--of homosexual activists.”
- Tweet of the day comes from Bryan Fischer, who wishes gay soldiers would be held in a military brig:
Share this post
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
12/12/14 @ 5:31
12/11/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm