Right Wing Leftovers - 7/23/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 7/23/2012 5:55 pm
- Herman Cain rises to the defense of the persecuted and oppressed rich: “Being rich is cool.”
- Huma Abedin, the Clinton aide who is the focus of Michele Bachmann’s witch hunt, is now under police protection after receiving a threat.
- Peter LaBarbera demands an Illinois judge “recuse herself from the homosexual 'marriage' case due to her personal conflict-of-interest”…just as black judges should refuse themselves from cases involving black people?
- Liberty Counsel’s Matt Barber says that legal abortion is at least partly responsible for the Aurora shooting.
- Tony Perkins is upset that service members in uniform marched in pride parades, complaining that “the administration is now ordering its military to yield, not just to the special rights--but demands--of homosexual activists.”
- Tweet of the day comes from Bryan Fischer, who wishes gay soldiers would be held in a military brig:
Share this post
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm