Right Wing Leftovers - 7/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/22/2013 4:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer, who once wrote that African Americans on welfare "rut like rabbits," says that President Obama has "set race relations back another decade."
- Matt Barber helpfully drafts the remarks that President Obama should have delivered on the Trayvon Martin verdict.
- Sadly, the Southern Avenger has resigned.
- "Coach" Dave says he is not a homophobe ... and neither is God.
- Ex-gay activist Dr. Douglas McIntyre is launching a ten day tour to protest "homo-facism."
- Finally, here is Sen. Ted Cruz having hands laid upon him and being prayed over by David Barton, among others:
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/19/14 @ 4:33
12/18/14 @ 5:30
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/18/14 @ 11:48
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm