Right Wing Leftovers - 7/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/22/2013 5:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer, who once wrote that African Americans on welfare "rut like rabbits," says that President Obama has "set race relations back another decade."
- Matt Barber helpfully drafts the remarks that President Obama should have delivered on the Trayvon Martin verdict.
- Sadly, the Southern Avenger has resigned.
- "Coach" Dave says he is not a homophobe ... and neither is God.
- Ex-gay activist Dr. Douglas McIntyre is launching a ten day tour to protest "homo-facism."
- Finally, here is Sen. Ted Cruz having hands laid upon him and being prayed over by David Barton, among others:
Share this post
7/21/14 @ 5:31
7/15/14 @ 5:30
Bryan Fischer Is Sick Of Being Bossed Around By A 'Little Tiny Minority' Of Belligerent, Intolerant Gay Bullies
7/15/14 @ 4:51
7/14/14 @ 5:31
7/11/14 @ 5:10
7/11/14 @ 3:35
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm