Right Wing Leftovers - 7/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/22/2013 5:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer, who once wrote that African Americans on welfare "rut like rabbits," says that President Obama has "set race relations back another decade."
- Matt Barber helpfully drafts the remarks that President Obama should have delivered on the Trayvon Martin verdict.
- Sadly, the Southern Avenger has resigned.
- "Coach" Dave says he is not a homophobe ... and neither is God.
- Ex-gay activist Dr. Douglas McIntyre is launching a ten day tour to protest "homo-facism."
- Finally, here is Sen. Ted Cruz having hands laid upon him and being prayed over by David Barton, among others:
Share this post
7/31/15 @ 11:05
7/30/15 @ 5:31
7/30/15 @ 5:02
7/29/15 @ 5:30
7/28/15 @ 5:30
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm