Right Wing Leftovers - 7/2/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 7/2/2013 5:20 pm
- New Jersey Democrats are working to overturn Gov. Chris Christie’s veto of a marriage equality bill.
- NOM is going on offense in Indiana.
- Alan Keyes claims that the Supreme Court’s DOMA ruling was “borderline insane.”
- Michael Brown fears conservatives are too busy “wasting hours a day playing silly games” while America is “spinning out of control in a deadly spiral, plunging rapidly into moral and spiritual anarchy.”
- Les Kinsolving seems to be under the impression that the Supreme Court endorsed bestiality, necrophilia, incest and pedophilia.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/18/14 @ 12:15
4/17/14 @ 5:30
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/15/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am