Right Wing Leftovers - 7/2/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 7/2/2013 5:20 pm
- New Jersey Democrats are working to overturn Gov. Chris Christie’s veto of a marriage equality bill.
- NOM is going on offense in Indiana.
- Alan Keyes claims that the Supreme Court’s DOMA ruling was “borderline insane.”
- Michael Brown fears conservatives are too busy “wasting hours a day playing silly games” while America is “spinning out of control in a deadly spiral, plunging rapidly into moral and spiritual anarchy.”
- Les Kinsolving seems to be under the impression that the Supreme Court endorsed bestiality, necrophilia, incest and pedophilia.
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:30
8/27/15 @ 5:30
8/26/15 @ 5:30
8/25/15 @ 5:31
8/25/15 @ 4:30
8/24/15 @ 5:29
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am