Right Wing Leftovers - 7/2/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 7/2/2013 5:20 pm
- New Jersey Democrats are working to overturn Gov. Chris Christie’s veto of a marriage equality bill.
- NOM is going on offense in Indiana.
- Alan Keyes claims that the Supreme Court’s DOMA ruling was “borderline insane.”
- Michael Brown fears conservatives are too busy “wasting hours a day playing silly games” while America is “spinning out of control in a deadly spiral, plunging rapidly into moral and spiritual anarchy.”
- Les Kinsolving seems to be under the impression that the Supreme Court endorsed bestiality, necrophilia, incest and pedophilia.
6/27/16 @ 5:33
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/22/16 @ 5:30
6/21/16 @ 5:31
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm