Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/20/2009 5:57 pm
- Michael Steele just might luck out - meanwhile he's getting support from Sarah Palin ... and being mocked by Dana Milbank.
- Two people arrested during the protests at Notre Dame are still sitting in jail, refusing bail and vowing to remain there until their hearing in three weeks.
- Tony Perkins insists that his Call 2 Fall is not political, but Adelle Banks notes that his emails to supporters seem to suggest otherwise.
- Speaking of FRC, they and Americans United for Life are sponsoring a pre-ALEC event for state legislators in July just before the annual ALEC Conference in order to inform legislators "about the key life and family issues affecting your state" and "discuss the latest legislative initiatives and state legislative trends."
- The John Birch Society rips into the Religious Right for turning Carrie Prejean into a movement hero.
- Finally, allow me to apologize for the lack of posts today, but I was having various computer problems. Also, I'll be on vacation until next Wednesday ... so don't let the Right do anything crazy while I’m gone.
Share this post
9/18/14 @ 5:30
9/18/14 @ 12:20
9/16/14 @ 10:45
9/12/14 @ 12:30
9/9/14 @ 3:20
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm