Right Wing Leftovers - 7/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/16/2013 5:30 pm
- Christopher Doyle says the planned "ex-gay pride month" reception scheduled to be hosted by the Family Research Council had to be canceled due to fears of violent attack against organizers and FRC.
- Liz Cheney has announced that she will challenge Wyoming Senator Mike Enzi in next year's Republican primary.
- Frank Gaffney urges Senate Republican to save the filibuster so it can be used against Samantha Power.
- You know what first-graders in Missouri need? A class in gun safety. And now they have one.
- Sandy Rios will be speaking at Peter LaBarbera's anti-gay banquet this fall.
- Finally, FRC's Rob Schwarzwalder argues that conservative Christians do not "cherry pick" the Bible by explaining that the Bible's command to stone rebellious children doesn't really mean what it says.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am