Right Wing Leftovers - 7/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/16/2013 5:30 pm
- Christopher Doyle says the planned "ex-gay pride month" reception scheduled to be hosted by the Family Research Council had to be canceled due to fears of violent attack against organizers and FRC.
- Liz Cheney has announced that she will challenge Wyoming Senator Mike Enzi in next year's Republican primary.
- Frank Gaffney urges Senate Republican to save the filibuster so it can be used against Samantha Power.
- You know what first-graders in Missouri need? A class in gun safety. And now they have one.
- Sandy Rios will be speaking at Peter LaBarbera's anti-gay banquet this fall.
- Finally, FRC's Rob Schwarzwalder argues that conservative Christians do not "cherry pick" the Bible by explaining that the Bible's command to stone rebellious children doesn't really mean what it says.
Share this post
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm