Right Wing Leftovers - 7/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/16/2013 5:30 pm
- Christopher Doyle says the planned "ex-gay pride month" reception scheduled to be hosted by the Family Research Council had to be canceled due to fears of violent attack against organizers and FRC.
- Liz Cheney has announced that she will challenge Wyoming Senator Mike Enzi in next year's Republican primary.
- Frank Gaffney urges Senate Republican to save the filibuster so it can be used against Samantha Power.
- You know what first-graders in Missouri need? A class in gun safety. And now they have one.
- Sandy Rios will be speaking at Peter LaBarbera's anti-gay banquet this fall.
- Finally, FRC's Rob Schwarzwalder argues that conservative Christians do not "cherry pick" the Bible by explaining that the Bible's command to stone rebellious children doesn't really mean what it says.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm