Right Wing Leftovers - 7/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/12/2013 5:34 pm
- Supporters of Proposition 8 are asking the California Supreme Court Friday "to order the state’s county clerks to enforce the state’s marriage amendment."
- Liberty University's lawsuit against health care reform legislation has been dismissed.
- On a related note, FRC prays that God will "help Congress and the people to organize effectively to overturn Obamacare" and end "the economic enslavement of American families."
- Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano is resigning to become the president of the University of California.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is sick and tired of being called racist just because he is a "proud white man":
Share this post
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/16/14 @ 1:10
4/15/14 @ 5:30
4/14/14 @ 5:30
4/14/14 @ 11:35
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am