Right Wing Leftovers - 7/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/12/2013 4:34 pm
- Supporters of Proposition 8 are asking the California Supreme Court Friday "to order the state’s county clerks to enforce the state’s marriage amendment."
- Liberty University's lawsuit against health care reform legislation has been dismissed.
- On a related note, FRC prays that God will "help Congress and the people to organize effectively to overturn Obamacare" and end "the economic enslavement of American families."
- Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano is resigning to become the president of the University of California.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is sick and tired of being called racist just because he is a "proud white man":
Share this post
3/6/15 @ 5:30
3/5/15 @ 5:31
3/4/15 @ 5:30
3/3/15 @ 5:30
3/2/15 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Far-Right Pundit: Hang Officials Who Skip Netanyahu's Speech To Congress
3/2/15 @ 12:00pm
Phil Robertson Preaches To CPAC: STDs Are 'The Revenge Of The Hippies'
2/27/15 @ 2:27pm