Right Wing Leftovers - 7/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/12/2013 4:34 pm
- Supporters of Proposition 8 are asking the California Supreme Court Friday "to order the state’s county clerks to enforce the state’s marriage amendment."
- Liberty University's lawsuit against health care reform legislation has been dismissed.
- On a related note, FRC prays that God will "help Congress and the people to organize effectively to overturn Obamacare" and end "the economic enslavement of American families."
- Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano is resigning to become the president of the University of California.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is sick and tired of being called racist just because he is a "proud white man":
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm