Right Wing Leftovers - 7/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/12/2013 5:34 pm
- Supporters of Proposition 8 are asking the California Supreme Court Friday "to order the state’s county clerks to enforce the state’s marriage amendment."
- Liberty University's lawsuit against health care reform legislation has been dismissed.
- On a related note, FRC prays that God will "help Congress and the people to organize effectively to overturn Obamacare" and end "the economic enslavement of American families."
- Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano is resigning to become the president of the University of California.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is sick and tired of being called racist just because he is a "proud white man":
Share this post
7/31/15 @ 2:55
7/31/15 @ 11:05
7/30/15 @ 5:31
7/29/15 @ 5:30
7/28/15 @ 5:30
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am