Right Wing Leftovers - 7/1/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 7/1/2013 5:10 pm
- Despite Tony Perkins’ claim that the tide has turned against gay rights, a USA Today poll released today found that 55% of Americans back marriage equality.
- Meanwhile, Rep. Tim Huelskamp has officially reintroduced the Federal Marriage Amendment.
- Concerned Women for America warns that if gay marriage becomes legal then “the meaning of those sacred [marriage] vows are [sic] no longer there.”
- Matt Barber says he is prepared to go to jail or die to fight gay rights.
- James Robison fears that “quoting the Bible concerning homosexuality could soon be illegal.”
- Judy Brown of the American Life League claims contraception, abortion rights and gay marriage are all part a growing “tide of indescribable evil.”
- Oliver North is worried that “the military being used as lab rats in a radical series of social experiments on the part of this administration.”
- The Media Research Center’s Dan Gainor thinks children are “abused” by the New Yorker’s Bert & Ernie cover.
- The Creation Museum is losing money and experiencing a decline in visitors.
Share this post
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/18/14 @ 5:30
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm