Right Wing Leftovers - 7/1/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 7/1/2013 5:10 pm
- Despite Tony Perkins’ claim that the tide has turned against gay rights, a USA Today poll released today found that 55% of Americans back marriage equality.
- Meanwhile, Rep. Tim Huelskamp has officially reintroduced the Federal Marriage Amendment.
- Concerned Women for America warns that if gay marriage becomes legal then “the meaning of those sacred [marriage] vows are [sic] no longer there.”
- Matt Barber says he is prepared to go to jail or die to fight gay rights.
- James Robison fears that “quoting the Bible concerning homosexuality could soon be illegal.”
- Judy Brown of the American Life League claims contraception, abortion rights and gay marriage are all part a growing “tide of indescribable evil.”
- Oliver North is worried that “the military being used as lab rats in a radical series of social experiments on the part of this administration.”
- The Media Research Center’s Dan Gainor thinks children are “abused” by the New Yorker’s Bert & Ernie cover.
- The Creation Museum is losing money and experiencing a decline in visitors.
Share this post
1/29/15 @ 5:31
1/29/15 @ 5:20
1/28/15 @ 5:30
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/23/15 @ 5:33
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm