Right Wing Leftovers - 7/1/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 7/1/2013 6:10 pm
- Despite Tony Perkins’ claim that the tide has turned against gay rights, a USA Today poll released today found that 55% of Americans back marriage equality.
- Meanwhile, Rep. Tim Huelskamp has officially reintroduced the Federal Marriage Amendment.
- Concerned Women for America warns that if gay marriage becomes legal then “the meaning of those sacred [marriage] vows are [sic] no longer there.”
- Matt Barber says he is prepared to go to jail or die to fight gay rights.
- James Robison fears that “quoting the Bible concerning homosexuality could soon be illegal.”
- Judy Brown of the American Life League claims contraception, abortion rights and gay marriage are all part a growing “tide of indescribable evil.”
- Oliver North is worried that “the military being used as lab rats in a radical series of social experiments on the part of this administration.”
- The Media Research Center’s Dan Gainor thinks children are “abused” by the New Yorker’s Bert & Ernie cover.
- The Creation Museum is losing money and experiencing a decline in visitors.
Share this post
9/30/14 @ 5:30
9/29/14 @ 5:31
9/29/14 @ 3:41
9/25/14 @ 5:31
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm