Right Wing Leftovers - 7/1/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 7/1/2013 6:10 pm
- Despite Tony Perkins’ claim that the tide has turned against gay rights, a USA Today poll released today found that 55% of Americans back marriage equality.
- Meanwhile, Rep. Tim Huelskamp has officially reintroduced the Federal Marriage Amendment.
- Concerned Women for America warns that if gay marriage becomes legal then “the meaning of those sacred [marriage] vows are [sic] no longer there.”
- Matt Barber says he is prepared to go to jail or die to fight gay rights.
- James Robison fears that “quoting the Bible concerning homosexuality could soon be illegal.”
- Judy Brown of the American Life League claims contraception, abortion rights and gay marriage are all part a growing “tide of indescribable evil.”
- Oliver North is worried that “the military being used as lab rats in a radical series of social experiments on the part of this administration.”
- The Media Research Center’s Dan Gainor thinks children are “abused” by the New Yorker’s Bert & Ernie cover.
- The Creation Museum is losing money and experiencing a decline in visitors.
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 5:35
9/25/12 @ 5:31
4/27/12 @ 2:35
4/11/12 @ 4:10
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Why Are GOP Hopefuls Speaking At An Event With An 'Ex-Terrorist' Who Allegedly Threw Jews Off Buildings?
3/13/15 @ 12:07pm