Right Wing Leftovers - 7/1/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 7/1/2013 6:10 pm
- Despite Tony Perkins’ claim that the tide has turned against gay rights, a USA Today poll released today found that 55% of Americans back marriage equality.
- Meanwhile, Rep. Tim Huelskamp has officially reintroduced the Federal Marriage Amendment.
- Concerned Women for America warns that if gay marriage becomes legal then “the meaning of those sacred [marriage] vows are [sic] no longer there.”
- Matt Barber says he is prepared to go to jail or die to fight gay rights.
- James Robison fears that “quoting the Bible concerning homosexuality could soon be illegal.”
- Judy Brown of the American Life League claims contraception, abortion rights and gay marriage are all part a growing “tide of indescribable evil.”
- Oliver North is worried that “the military being used as lab rats in a radical series of social experiments on the part of this administration.”
- The Media Research Center’s Dan Gainor thinks children are “abused” by the New Yorker’s Bert & Ernie cover.
- The Creation Museum is losing money and experiencing a decline in visitors.
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am