Right Wing Leftovers - 7/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 7/10/2013 5:32 pm
- Are we really supposed to believe that Sarah Palin, who couldn't even manage to finish her one term as governor, is going to seek a six-year term in the Senate?
- So, all the anti-gay activists who have left the Boy Scouts over its decision to allow gay scouts are forming a new scouting organization and it'll allow gay scouts so long as they don't "flaunt their sexual orientation."
- OMG! Glenn Beck's "2123B" terrorist responsible for the Boston Marathon bombing was at the White House's Independence Day event!
- Apparently, boycotting a film written by an anti-gay bigot is an attempt by gay activists to dictate what movies everyone can watch.
- Finally, Ken Hutcherson, in his capacity as one of the leaders of Glenn's Beck "civil rights" movement, has produced a video for Beck's network telling Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson that they "have done more damage to the black race than any white man will ever accomplish."
Share this post
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm