Right Wing Leftovers - 7/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 7/10/2013 5:32 pm
- Are we really supposed to believe that Sarah Palin, who couldn't even manage to finish her one term as governor, is going to seek a six-year term in the Senate?
- So, all the anti-gay activists who have left the Boy Scouts over its decision to allow gay scouts are forming a new scouting organization and it'll allow gay scouts so long as they don't "flaunt their sexual orientation."
- OMG! Glenn Beck's "2123B" terrorist responsible for the Boston Marathon bombing was at the White House's Independence Day event!
- Apparently, boycotting a film written by an anti-gay bigot is an attempt by gay activists to dictate what movies everyone can watch.
- Finally, Ken Hutcherson, in his capacity as one of the leaders of Glenn's Beck "civil rights" movement, has produced a video for Beck's network telling Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson that they "have done more damage to the black race than any white man will ever accomplish."
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm