Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/28/2011 6:27 pm
- The National Organization for Marriage targets Ron Paul.
- It seems like just the other day that Newt Gingrich was calling on the other candidates to avoid negative attacks.
- Bryan Fischer says that "when we pick a president, we are in fact choosing a minister of God."
- Things continue to get worse for Bishop Eddie Long.
- Finally, considering that Randall Terry is constantly begging for money, once has to wonder where exactly did he get his full-length fur coat?
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am