Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/28/2011 6:27 pm
- The National Organization for Marriage targets Ron Paul.
- It seems like just the other day that Newt Gingrich was calling on the other candidates to avoid negative attacks.
- Bryan Fischer says that "when we pick a president, we are in fact choosing a minister of God."
- Things continue to get worse for Bishop Eddie Long.
- Finally, considering that Randall Terry is constantly begging for money, once has to wonder where exactly did he get his full-length fur coat?
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm