Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/28/2011 6:27 pm
- The National Organization for Marriage targets Ron Paul.
- It seems like just the other day that Newt Gingrich was calling on the other candidates to avoid negative attacks.
- Bryan Fischer says that "when we pick a president, we are in fact choosing a minister of God."
- Things continue to get worse for Bishop Eddie Long.
- Finally, considering that Randall Terry is constantly begging for money, once has to wonder where exactly did he get his full-length fur coat?
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm