Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/28/2011 6:27 pm
- The National Organization for Marriage targets Ron Paul.
- It seems like just the other day that Newt Gingrich was calling on the other candidates to avoid negative attacks.
- Bryan Fischer says that "when we pick a president, we are in fact choosing a minister of God."
- Things continue to get worse for Bishop Eddie Long.
- Finally, considering that Randall Terry is constantly begging for money, once has to wonder where exactly did he get his full-length fur coat?
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm