Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/28/2011 6:27 pm
- The National Organization for Marriage targets Ron Paul.
- It seems like just the other day that Newt Gingrich was calling on the other candidates to avoid negative attacks.
- Bryan Fischer says that "when we pick a president, we are in fact choosing a minister of God."
- Things continue to get worse for Bishop Eddie Long.
- Finally, considering that Randall Terry is constantly begging for money, once has to wonder where exactly did he get his full-length fur coat?
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Alex Jones: Hillary Clinton And Jimmy Kimmel Are Trying To Kill Me!
8/29/16 @ 5:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm