Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/23/2011 3:23 pm
- Ron Paul has signed the Personhood USA pledge.
- But that is not enough for Matt Barber, who writes that "Ron Paul is dangerous."
- Richard Land explains why it is "hard to be a Christian at Christmas."
- Liberty Counsel wants to know which issues are important to you. Why not let them know?
- What if Jesus had been aborted?
- Finally, Phyllis Schlafly recommends the book "How to Raise an American Patriot " because it will teach kids "that James Madison was an ambassador to Russia when he was only 14 years old." That happens to be false.
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm