Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/23/2011 4:23 pm
- Ron Paul has signed the Personhood USA pledge.
- But that is not enough for Matt Barber, who writes that "Ron Paul is dangerous."
- Richard Land explains why it is "hard to be a Christian at Christmas."
- Liberty Counsel wants to know which issues are important to you. Why not let them know?
- What if Jesus had been aborted?
- Finally, Phyllis Schlafly recommends the book "How to Raise an American Patriot " because it will teach kids "that James Madison was an ambassador to Russia when he was only 14 years old." That happens to be false.
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Meet The Hate Group Trying To Turn Kim Davis Into The Anti-Gay Rosa Parks
9/3/15 @ 1:30pm