Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/23/2011 4:23 pm
- Ron Paul has signed the Personhood USA pledge.
- But that is not enough for Matt Barber, who writes that "Ron Paul is dangerous."
- Richard Land explains why it is "hard to be a Christian at Christmas."
- Liberty Counsel wants to know which issues are important to you. Why not let them know?
- What if Jesus had been aborted?
- Finally, Phyllis Schlafly recommends the book "How to Raise an American Patriot " because it will teach kids "that James Madison was an ambassador to Russia when he was only 14 years old." That happens to be false.
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm
Oath Keepers Website Warns Clinton Victory Could Lead To 'Outright Civil War'
4/21/16 @ 1:25pm