Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/23/2011 3:23 pm
- Ron Paul has signed the Personhood USA pledge.
- But that is not enough for Matt Barber, who writes that "Ron Paul is dangerous."
- Richard Land explains why it is "hard to be a Christian at Christmas."
- Liberty Counsel wants to know which issues are important to you. Why not let them know?
- What if Jesus had been aborted?
- Finally, Phyllis Schlafly recommends the book "How to Raise an American Patriot " because it will teach kids "that James Madison was an ambassador to Russia when he was only 14 years old." That happens to be false.
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm