Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/23/2011 3:23 pm
- Ron Paul has signed the Personhood USA pledge.
- But that is not enough for Matt Barber, who writes that "Ron Paul is dangerous."
- Richard Land explains why it is "hard to be a Christian at Christmas."
- Liberty Counsel wants to know which issues are important to you. Why not let them know?
- What if Jesus had been aborted?
- Finally, Phyllis Schlafly recommends the book "How to Raise an American Patriot " because it will teach kids "that James Madison was an ambassador to Russia when he was only 14 years old." That happens to be false.
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm