Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/22/2011 6:25 pm
- The Tea Party, right-wing activists, and corporate interests are positively thrilled with the administration of Gov. Sam Brownback.
- Looks like Ken Ham's Noah's Ark theme park is running into a bit of financial trouble.
- The next Oak Initiative Summit will feature Rick Joyner, Cindy Jacobs, Jerry Boykin, Janet Porter, Lance Wallnau, and others.
- Bill Dononhue says that "secularists cannot survive without parasitically feeding off Christmas [and are] thus giving us Christians a back-handed compliment."
- Finally, the AFA 's Tim Wildmon defends Christmas by asserting that "if Jesus Christ had never been born, there would be no United States of America."
Share this post
8/15/14 @ 4:20
8/15/14 @ 12:10
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm