Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/22/2011 6:25 pm
- The Tea Party, right-wing activists, and corporate interests are positively thrilled with the administration of Gov. Sam Brownback.
- Looks like Ken Ham's Noah's Ark theme park is running into a bit of financial trouble.
- The next Oak Initiative Summit will feature Rick Joyner, Cindy Jacobs, Jerry Boykin, Janet Porter, Lance Wallnau, and others.
- Bill Dononhue says that "secularists cannot survive without parasitically feeding off Christmas [and are] thus giving us Christians a back-handed compliment."
- Finally, the AFA 's Tim Wildmon defends Christmas by asserting that "if Jesus Christ had never been born, there would be no United States of America."
Share this post
3/28/14 @ 5:29
3/25/14 @ 3:25
3/11/14 @ 1:29
3/10/14 @ 10:14
12/26/13 @ 12:55
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am