Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/22/2011 6:25 pm
- The Tea Party, right-wing activists, and corporate interests are positively thrilled with the administration of Gov. Sam Brownback.
- Looks like Ken Ham's Noah's Ark theme park is running into a bit of financial trouble.
- The next Oak Initiative Summit will feature Rick Joyner, Cindy Jacobs, Jerry Boykin, Janet Porter, Lance Wallnau, and others.
- Bill Dononhue says that "secularists cannot survive without parasitically feeding off Christmas [and are] thus giving us Christians a back-handed compliment."
- Finally, the AFA 's Tim Wildmon defends Christmas by asserting that "if Jesus Christ had never been born, there would be no United States of America."
Share this post
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am