Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/22/2011 6:25 pm
- The Tea Party, right-wing activists, and corporate interests are positively thrilled with the administration of Gov. Sam Brownback.
- Looks like Ken Ham's Noah's Ark theme park is running into a bit of financial trouble.
- The next Oak Initiative Summit will feature Rick Joyner, Cindy Jacobs, Jerry Boykin, Janet Porter, Lance Wallnau, and others.
- Bill Dononhue says that "secularists cannot survive without parasitically feeding off Christmas [and are] thus giving us Christians a back-handed compliment."
- Finally, the AFA 's Tim Wildmon defends Christmas by asserting that "if Jesus Christ had never been born, there would be no United States of America."
Share this post
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am