Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/22/2011 5:25 pm
- The Tea Party, right-wing activists, and corporate interests are positively thrilled with the administration of Gov. Sam Brownback.
- Looks like Ken Ham's Noah's Ark theme park is running into a bit of financial trouble.
- The next Oak Initiative Summit will feature Rick Joyner, Cindy Jacobs, Jerry Boykin, Janet Porter, Lance Wallnau, and others.
- Bill Dononhue says that "secularists cannot survive without parasitically feeding off Christmas [and are] thus giving us Christians a back-handed compliment."
- Finally, the AFA 's Tim Wildmon defends Christmas by asserting that "if Jesus Christ had never been born, there would be no United States of America."
Share this post
10/24/13 @ 4:00
Religious Right Self-Victimization In Full Force At Values Voter Summit: Fear Of Christian Concentration Camps, Bishops In Jail
10/15/13 @ 2:55
9/26/13 @ 4:30
9/16/13 @ 11:23
9/10/13 @ 4:32
Texas School Board Adopts Accurate Biology Books, Rebuffing Last-Ditch Campaign By Creationists
11/22/13 @ 4:45pm
Derbyshire: 12 Years A Slave Is 'Abolitionist Porn'
11/22/13 @ 1:40pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am