Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/22/2011 6:25 pm
- The Tea Party, right-wing activists, and corporate interests are positively thrilled with the administration of Gov. Sam Brownback.
- Looks like Ken Ham's Noah's Ark theme park is running into a bit of financial trouble.
- The next Oak Initiative Summit will feature Rick Joyner, Cindy Jacobs, Jerry Boykin, Janet Porter, Lance Wallnau, and others.
- Bill Dononhue says that "secularists cannot survive without parasitically feeding off Christmas [and are] thus giving us Christians a back-handed compliment."
- Finally, the AFA 's Tim Wildmon defends Christmas by asserting that "if Jesus Christ had never been born, there would be no United States of America."
5/25/16 @ 5:20
5/20/16 @ 5:30
5/6/16 @ 5:30
5/2/16 @ 5:30
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm