Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/22/2011 6:25 pm
- The Tea Party, right-wing activists, and corporate interests are positively thrilled with the administration of Gov. Sam Brownback.
- Looks like Ken Ham's Noah's Ark theme park is running into a bit of financial trouble.
- The next Oak Initiative Summit will feature Rick Joyner, Cindy Jacobs, Jerry Boykin, Janet Porter, Lance Wallnau, and others.
- Bill Dononhue says that "secularists cannot survive without parasitically feeding off Christmas [and are] thus giving us Christians a back-handed compliment."
- Finally, the AFA 's Tim Wildmon defends Christmas by asserting that "if Jesus Christ had never been born, there would be no United States of America."
Share this post
7/29/14 @ 12:17
7/15/14 @ 5:30
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am