Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/22/2011 6:25 pm
- The Tea Party, right-wing activists, and corporate interests are positively thrilled with the administration of Gov. Sam Brownback.
- Looks like Ken Ham's Noah's Ark theme park is running into a bit of financial trouble.
- The next Oak Initiative Summit will feature Rick Joyner, Cindy Jacobs, Jerry Boykin, Janet Porter, Lance Wallnau, and others.
- Bill Dononhue says that "secularists cannot survive without parasitically feeding off Christmas [and are] thus giving us Christians a back-handed compliment."
- Finally, the AFA 's Tim Wildmon defends Christmas by asserting that "if Jesus Christ had never been born, there would be no United States of America."
James Dobson: Trans-Inclusive Bathroom Policies Violate Levitical Prohibition On Prostituting Your Daughter
6/9/16 @ 11:56
5/25/16 @ 5:20
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am