Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/20/2011 6:32 pm
- Isn't it amazing how the candidates who are getting slammed with attacks are always the ones calling for an end to negative ads?
- Speaking of Gingrich, if elected president, he vows to establish a Presidential Commission on Religious Freedom in the United States.
- The next Faith and Freedom Coalition National Tele-Town Hall will feature Donald Trump.
- Harry Jackson continues his shameless shilling for energy interests.
- Finally, Randall Terry participated in a presidential debate for fringe candidates yesterday where he was glitter bombed by fellow fringe candidate Vermin Supreme:
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm