Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/20/2011 5:32 pm
- Isn't it amazing how the candidates who are getting slammed with attacks are always the ones calling for an end to negative ads?
- Speaking of Gingrich, if elected president, he vows to establish a Presidential Commission on Religious Freedom in the United States.
- The next Faith and Freedom Coalition National Tele-Town Hall will feature Donald Trump.
- Harry Jackson continues his shameless shilling for energy interests.
- Finally, Randall Terry participated in a presidential debate for fringe candidates yesterday where he was glitter bombed by fellow fringe candidate Vermin Supreme:
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am