Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/20/2011 6:32 pm
- Isn't it amazing how the candidates who are getting slammed with attacks are always the ones calling for an end to negative ads?
- Speaking of Gingrich, if elected president, he vows to establish a Presidential Commission on Religious Freedom in the United States.
- The next Faith and Freedom Coalition National Tele-Town Hall will feature Donald Trump.
- Harry Jackson continues his shameless shilling for energy interests.
- Finally, Randall Terry participated in a presidential debate for fringe candidates yesterday where he was glitter bombed by fellow fringe candidate Vermin Supreme:
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Swanson & Buehner: New Gonorrhea Strain Sent By God to Punish America; Single Women Have No Rights
5/14/13 @ 2:20pm
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy18 hours ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp18 hours ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa18 hours ago