Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/20/2011 5:32 pm
- Isn't it amazing how the candidates who are getting slammed with attacks are always the ones calling for an end to negative ads?
- Speaking of Gingrich, if elected president, he vows to establish a Presidential Commission on Religious Freedom in the United States.
- The next Faith and Freedom Coalition National Tele-Town Hall will feature Donald Trump.
- Harry Jackson continues his shameless shilling for energy interests.
- Finally, Randall Terry participated in a presidential debate for fringe candidates yesterday where he was glitter bombed by fellow fringe candidate Vermin Supreme:
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm