Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/20/2011 6:32 pm
- Isn't it amazing how the candidates who are getting slammed with attacks are always the ones calling for an end to negative ads?
- Speaking of Gingrich, if elected president, he vows to establish a Presidential Commission on Religious Freedom in the United States.
- The next Faith and Freedom Coalition National Tele-Town Hall will feature Donald Trump.
- Harry Jackson continues his shameless shilling for energy interests.
- Finally, Randall Terry participated in a presidential debate for fringe candidates yesterday where he was glitter bombed by fellow fringe candidate Vermin Supreme:
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am