Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/16/2011 6:26 pm
- Gary Bauer's American Values needs donations so it can continue the great work it is doing like being "one of the first organizations to expose [Occupy Wall Street's] socialist agenda."
- The Family Research Council also needs money; in fact, FRC needs to raise $4 million by the end of the year.
- South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley endorsed Mitt Romney.
- According to Religious Right activists, Planned Parenthood is now "promoting statutory rape."
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera says "Every pro-family leader or group that said they opposed the Homosexual Lobby (and raised $$ on that) -- yet supported Romney -- now owes us an apology."
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm