Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/16/2011 6:26 pm
- Gary Bauer's American Values needs donations so it can continue the great work it is doing like being "one of the first organizations to expose [Occupy Wall Street's] socialist agenda."
- The Family Research Council also needs money; in fact, FRC needs to raise $4 million by the end of the year.
- South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley endorsed Mitt Romney.
- According to Religious Right activists, Planned Parenthood is now "promoting statutory rape."
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera says "Every pro-family leader or group that said they opposed the Homosexual Lobby (and raised $$ on that) -- yet supported Romney -- now owes us an apology."
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am