Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/16/2011 6:26 pm
- Gary Bauer's American Values needs donations so it can continue the great work it is doing like being "one of the first organizations to expose [Occupy Wall Street's] socialist agenda."
- The Family Research Council also needs money; in fact, FRC needs to raise $4 million by the end of the year.
- South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley endorsed Mitt Romney.
- According to Religious Right activists, Planned Parenthood is now "promoting statutory rape."
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera says "Every pro-family leader or group that said they opposed the Homosexual Lobby (and raised $$ on that) -- yet supported Romney -- now owes us an apology."
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am