Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/16/2011 6:26 pm
- Gary Bauer's American Values needs donations so it can continue the great work it is doing like being "one of the first organizations to expose [Occupy Wall Street's] socialist agenda."
- The Family Research Council also needs money; in fact, FRC needs to raise $4 million by the end of the year.
- South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley endorsed Mitt Romney.
- According to Religious Right activists, Planned Parenthood is now "promoting statutory rape."
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera says "Every pro-family leader or group that said they opposed the Homosexual Lobby (and raised $$ on that) -- yet supported Romney -- now owes us an apology."
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm