Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/16/2011 6:26 pm
- Gary Bauer's American Values needs donations so it can continue the great work it is doing like being "one of the first organizations to expose [Occupy Wall Street's] socialist agenda."
- The Family Research Council also needs money; in fact, FRC needs to raise $4 million by the end of the year.
- South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley endorsed Mitt Romney.
- According to Religious Right activists, Planned Parenthood is now "promoting statutory rape."
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera says "Every pro-family leader or group that said they opposed the Homosexual Lobby (and raised $$ on that) -- yet supported Romney -- now owes us an apology."
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
'It's Going To Be A Bloodbath': Glenn Beck Calls On Republicans Supporting Trump To 'Jump Ship'
8/17/16 @ 4:38pm