Right Wing Leftovers - 6/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/5/2012 5:35 pm
- The Susan B. Anthony List says that is has had its computers seized as part of the lawsuit filed against the group by former Congressman Steve Driehaus.
- James Dobson boldly declares that he "WILL NOT pay the surcharge for abortion services ... It would be a violation of my most deeply held convictions to disobey what I consider to be the principles in Scripture. The Creator will not hold us guiltless if we turn a deaf ear to the cries of His innocent babies. So come and get me if you must, Mr. President. I will not bow before your wicked regulation."
- Sarah Palin will headline this year’s RightOnline conference in Las Vegas.
- Bryan Fischer warns his audience that the world economy is going to collapse.
- The Kansas chapter of the American Family Association is now trying to get an "obscene" statue removed from the Overland Park Arboretum & Botanical Gardens.
- Finally, why is WND declaring that the Matt Barber column it is running is an "exclusive" when it is the exact same column that is showing up everywhere else?
Share this post
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm