Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/7/2011 6:39 pm
- Newt Gingrich reportedly met with several dozen Religious Right leaders in suburban Virginia today.
- The Family Research Council warns that "the policies of the Obama administration have opened a Pandora's Box of perversion."
- Mike Huckabee will be campaigning for anti-gay Religious Right activist Gary Glenn as he runs for Senate.
- In a new video (about ten minutes in), Lou Engle mentions a joint venture he is forming with Sam Rodriguez aimed at mobilizing Hispanics for the fight against abortion.
- Peter LaBarbera says that boycotting the Salvation Army is a step toward the criminalization of Christianity.
- Finally, Dan Forest, a candidate for Lt. Governor of North Carolina, was the featured guest on the most recent installment of Rick Joyner's "Prophetic Perspective on Current Events" program.
Martyrdom And Dominion: Religious Right Conference Prepares For A 'Spiritual Battle' Against Gay Marriage
6/22/15 @ 6:25
12/11/14 @ 1:27
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am