Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/7/2011 6:39 pm
- Newt Gingrich reportedly met with several dozen Religious Right leaders in suburban Virginia today.
- The Family Research Council warns that "the policies of the Obama administration have opened a Pandora's Box of perversion."
- Mike Huckabee will be campaigning for anti-gay Religious Right activist Gary Glenn as he runs for Senate.
- In a new video (about ten minutes in), Lou Engle mentions a joint venture he is forming with Sam Rodriguez aimed at mobilizing Hispanics for the fight against abortion.
- Peter LaBarbera says that boycotting the Salvation Army is a step toward the criminalization of Christianity.
- Finally, Dan Forest, a candidate for Lt. Governor of North Carolina, was the featured guest on the most recent installment of Rick Joyner's "Prophetic Perspective on Current Events" program.
Share this post
12/11/14 @ 1:27
12/20/13 @ 6:17
12/20/13 @ 3:54
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm