Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/7/2011 6:39 pm
- Newt Gingrich reportedly met with several dozen Religious Right leaders in suburban Virginia today.
- The Family Research Council warns that "the policies of the Obama administration have opened a Pandora's Box of perversion."
- Mike Huckabee will be campaigning for anti-gay Religious Right activist Gary Glenn as he runs for Senate.
- In a new video (about ten minutes in), Lou Engle mentions a joint venture he is forming with Sam Rodriguez aimed at mobilizing Hispanics for the fight against abortion.
- Peter LaBarbera says that boycotting the Salvation Army is a step toward the criminalization of Christianity.
- Finally, Dan Forest, a candidate for Lt. Governor of North Carolina, was the featured guest on the most recent installment of Rick Joyner's "Prophetic Perspective on Current Events" program.
Share this post
12/20/13 @ 6:17
12/20/13 @ 3:54
12/4/12 @ 12:02
Rick Wiles: 'Ebola Could Solve America's Problems With Atheism And Homosexuality'
8/6/14 @ 4:10pm
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm