Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/7/2011 6:39 pm
- Newt Gingrich reportedly met with several dozen Religious Right leaders in suburban Virginia today.
- The Family Research Council warns that "the policies of the Obama administration have opened a Pandora's Box of perversion."
- Mike Huckabee will be campaigning for anti-gay Religious Right activist Gary Glenn as he runs for Senate.
- In a new video (about ten minutes in), Lou Engle mentions a joint venture he is forming with Sam Rodriguez aimed at mobilizing Hispanics for the fight against abortion.
- Peter LaBarbera says that boycotting the Salvation Army is a step toward the criminalization of Christianity.
- Finally, Dan Forest, a candidate for Lt. Governor of North Carolina, was the featured guest on the most recent installment of Rick Joyner's "Prophetic Perspective on Current Events" program.
Martyrdom And Dominion: Religious Right Conference Prepares For A 'Spiritual Battle' Against Gay Marriage
6/22/15 @ 6:25
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm