Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/7/2011 6:39 pm
- Newt Gingrich reportedly met with several dozen Religious Right leaders in suburban Virginia today.
- The Family Research Council warns that "the policies of the Obama administration have opened a Pandora's Box of perversion."
- Mike Huckabee will be campaigning for anti-gay Religious Right activist Gary Glenn as he runs for Senate.
- In a new video (about ten minutes in), Lou Engle mentions a joint venture he is forming with Sam Rodriguez aimed at mobilizing Hispanics for the fight against abortion.
- Peter LaBarbera says that boycotting the Salvation Army is a step toward the criminalization of Christianity.
- Finally, Dan Forest, a candidate for Lt. Governor of North Carolina, was the featured guest on the most recent installment of Rick Joyner's "Prophetic Perspective on Current Events" program.
Share this post
12/20/13 @ 6:17
12/20/13 @ 3:54
12/4/12 @ 12:02
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Mike Huckabee Says Conservatives Can't Accept 'Ungodly' Court Rulings On Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights
9/12/14 @ 3:19pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm