Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/6/2011 6:33 pm
- The American Family Association lists its accomplishments for the year. For some reason "gave Bryan Fischer a platform to spew relentless bigotry" did not make the list.
- Herman Cain is a modern-day Barry Goldwater.
- Gary Cass says "homosexuality is against the laws of nature and the laws of God" and therefore can never be considered a right.
- Tony Perkins joins the "Jesus Would Hate Occupy Wall Street" campaign.
- Finally, Pat Robertson ruminates on the nature of time:
6/22/16 @ 11:51
6/21/16 @ 11:45
Pat Robertson: Marriage Equality Makes It Harder To Fight 'Radical Islam And The Other Forces Of Secularism'
6/7/16 @ 12:54
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm