Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/6/2011 5:33 pm
- The American Family Association lists its accomplishments for the year. For some reason "gave Bryan Fischer a platform to spew relentless bigotry" did not make the list.
- Herman Cain is a modern-day Barry Goldwater.
- Gary Cass says "homosexuality is against the laws of nature and the laws of God" and therefore can never be considered a right.
- Tony Perkins joins the "Jesus Would Hate Occupy Wall Street" campaign.
- Finally, Pat Robertson ruminates on the nature of time:
Share this post
12/12/13 @ 11:20
12/11/13 @ 11:55
12/5/13 @ 5:45
12/4/13 @ 11:45
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am