Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/6/2011 6:33 pm
- The American Family Association lists its accomplishments for the year. For some reason "gave Bryan Fischer a platform to spew relentless bigotry" did not make the list.
- Herman Cain is a modern-day Barry Goldwater.
- Gary Cass says "homosexuality is against the laws of nature and the laws of God" and therefore can never be considered a right.
- Tony Perkins joins the "Jesus Would Hate Occupy Wall Street" campaign.
- Finally, Pat Robertson ruminates on the nature of time:
Share this post
9/18/14 @ 5:33
9/12/14 @ 4:55
9/10/14 @ 12:35
9/4/14 @ 5:32
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm