Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/6/2011 5:33 pm
- The American Family Association lists its accomplishments for the year. For some reason "gave Bryan Fischer a platform to spew relentless bigotry" did not make the list.
- Herman Cain is a modern-day Barry Goldwater.
- Gary Cass says "homosexuality is against the laws of nature and the laws of God" and therefore can never be considered a right.
- Tony Perkins joins the "Jesus Would Hate Occupy Wall Street" campaign.
- Finally, Pat Robertson ruminates on the nature of time:
Share this post
12/17/14 @ 11:39
Pat Robertson: Hillary Clinton Suffered Secret 'Minor Strokes,' Would Lose To Bush-Kasich 'Dream Ticket'
12/17/14 @ 11:20
12/15/14 @ 1:00
12/15/14 @ 12:40
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm