Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/6/2011 6:33 pm
- The American Family Association lists its accomplishments for the year. For some reason "gave Bryan Fischer a platform to spew relentless bigotry" did not make the list.
- Herman Cain is a modern-day Barry Goldwater.
- Gary Cass says "homosexuality is against the laws of nature and the laws of God" and therefore can never be considered a right.
- Tony Perkins joins the "Jesus Would Hate Occupy Wall Street" campaign.
- Finally, Pat Robertson ruminates on the nature of time:
Share this post
8/24/15 @ 11:45
8/21/15 @ 4:30
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am