Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/30/2011 6:31 pm
- Janet Porter takes to the skies in her latest stunt to get her "Heartbeat Bill" passed in Ohio.
- Peter LaBarbera says Barney Frank's retirement is "a great thing for America."
- The Iowa Faith & Freedom Coalition will not be endorsing any Republican candidate ahead of the Iowa caucuses.
- Day Gardner sides with Herman Cain against the "money hungry women vying for 15 minutes of fame and fortune."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says people hate Tim Tebow only because they really hate Jesus, and that is because this world is in the grip of the Evil One:
People:Janet Porter (née Folger)
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm