Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/30/2011 6:31 pm
- Janet Porter takes to the skies in her latest stunt to get her "Heartbeat Bill" passed in Ohio.
- Peter LaBarbera says Barney Frank's retirement is "a great thing for America."
- The Iowa Faith & Freedom Coalition will not be endorsing any Republican candidate ahead of the Iowa caucuses.
- Day Gardner sides with Herman Cain against the "money hungry women vying for 15 minutes of fame and fortune."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says people hate Tim Tebow only because they really hate Jesus, and that is because this world is in the grip of the Evil One:
People:Janet Porter (née Folger)
Share this post
7/29/14 @ 12:17
7/15/14 @ 5:30
6/6/14 @ 3:30
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am