Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/29/2011 6:45 pm
- It is that time of year again when Faith and Action and The Christian Defense Coalition put on their "live nativity scene" in front of the Supreme Court.
- I love how all of the "pundits" that Gary Glenn decries for saying America is in decline in his new commercial are conservatives.
- It is ironic that Concerned Women For America has almost no presence in Wisconsin, but thinking it has the right to speak for the people of Wisconsin against the "tyrants" in Washington.
- Harry Jackson seems to have grand plans for his new E Pluribus Unum effort, even if it is totally unclear what the organization will actually do.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Al Mohler on the idea that allegations that Herman Cain engaged in a decade-long extra-marital affair shouldn't matter: "That is an argument of desperation, and it will not work. It combines moral nonsense with political stupidity."
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm