Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/29/2011 5:45 pm
- It is that time of year again when Faith and Action and The Christian Defense Coalition put on their "live nativity scene" in front of the Supreme Court.
- I love how all of the "pundits" that Gary Glenn decries for saying America is in decline in his new commercial are conservatives.
- It is ironic that Concerned Women For America has almost no presence in Wisconsin, but thinking it has the right to speak for the people of Wisconsin against the "tyrants" in Washington.
- Harry Jackson seems to have grand plans for his new E Pluribus Unum effort, even if it is totally unclear what the organization will actually do.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Al Mohler on the idea that allegations that Herman Cain engaged in a decade-long extra-marital affair shouldn't matter: "That is an argument of desperation, and it will not work. It combines moral nonsense with political stupidity."
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm