Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/29/2011 6:45 pm
- It is that time of year again when Faith and Action and The Christian Defense Coalition put on their "live nativity scene" in front of the Supreme Court.
- I love how all of the "pundits" that Gary Glenn decries for saying America is in decline in his new commercial are conservatives.
- It is ironic that Concerned Women For America has almost no presence in Wisconsin, but thinking it has the right to speak for the people of Wisconsin against the "tyrants" in Washington.
- Harry Jackson seems to have grand plans for his new E Pluribus Unum effort, even if it is totally unclear what the organization will actually do.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Al Mohler on the idea that allegations that Herman Cain engaged in a decade-long extra-marital affair shouldn't matter: "That is an argument of desperation, and it will not work. It combines moral nonsense with political stupidity."
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am