Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/29/2011 5:45 pm
- It is that time of year again when Faith and Action and The Christian Defense Coalition put on their "live nativity scene" in front of the Supreme Court.
- I love how all of the "pundits" that Gary Glenn decries for saying America is in decline in his new commercial are conservatives.
- It is ironic that Concerned Women For America has almost no presence in Wisconsin, but thinking it has the right to speak for the people of Wisconsin against the "tyrants" in Washington.
- Harry Jackson seems to have grand plans for his new E Pluribus Unum effort, even if it is totally unclear what the organization will actually do.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Al Mohler on the idea that allegations that Herman Cain engaged in a decade-long extra-marital affair shouldn't matter: "That is an argument of desperation, and it will not work. It combines moral nonsense with political stupidity."
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm