Right Wing Leftovers - 6/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/4/2013 5:32 pm
- House Speaker John Boehner almost lost his position until several House Republicans gathered for prayer and "God told them to spare the speaker."
- Bryan Fischer knows how to stop sexual assaults in the military: ban women and gay men.
- Senators Rand Paul and Ted Cruz will headline a David Lane-organized pastors conference in Iowa next month.
- A Texas Tea Party leader who said that "the Republican Party doesn’t want black people to vote if they’re going to vote 9-to-1 for Democrats" now predictably claims he misspoke.
- Beware: "The "Obama administration is conducting psychological warfare on conservative Americans."
- Finally, it is nice to know that Liberty University will still give a scholarship to a high school student who admits that his tale of victimization that earned him said scholarship was a lie.
Share this post
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Swanson: Disney's 'Frozen' Is A Satanic Push To Turn Kids Gay
3/10/14 @ 1:00pm