Right Wing Leftovers - 6/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/4/2013 5:32 pm
- House Speaker John Boehner almost lost his position until several House Republicans gathered for prayer and "God told them to spare the speaker."
- Bryan Fischer knows how to stop sexual assaults in the military: ban women and gay men.
- Senators Rand Paul and Ted Cruz will headline a David Lane-organized pastors conference in Iowa next month.
- A Texas Tea Party leader who said that "the Republican Party doesn’t want black people to vote if they’re going to vote 9-to-1 for Democrats" now predictably claims he misspoke.
- Beware: "The "Obama administration is conducting psychological warfare on conservative Americans."
- Finally, it is nice to know that Liberty University will still give a scholarship to a high school student who admits that his tale of victimization that earned him said scholarship was a lie.
Share this post
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/17/14 @ 12:38
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/15/14 @ 5:37
10/15/14 @ 5:34
10/10/14 @ 5:31
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm