Right Wing Leftovers - 6/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/4/2013 5:32 pm
- House Speaker John Boehner almost lost his position until several House Republicans gathered for prayer and "God told them to spare the speaker."
- Bryan Fischer knows how to stop sexual assaults in the military: ban women and gay men.
- Senators Rand Paul and Ted Cruz will headline a David Lane-organized pastors conference in Iowa next month.
- A Texas Tea Party leader who said that "the Republican Party doesn’t want black people to vote if they’re going to vote 9-to-1 for Democrats" now predictably claims he misspoke.
- Beware: "The "Obama administration is conducting psychological warfare on conservative Americans."
- Finally, it is nice to know that Liberty University will still give a scholarship to a high school student who admits that his tale of victimization that earned him said scholarship was a lie.
Share this post
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm