Right Wing Leftovers - 6/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/4/2013 4:32 pm
- House Speaker John Boehner almost lost his position until several House Republicans gathered for prayer and "God told them to spare the speaker."
- Bryan Fischer knows how to stop sexual assaults in the military: ban women and gay men.
- Senators Rand Paul and Ted Cruz will headline a David Lane-organized pastors conference in Iowa next month.
- A Texas Tea Party leader who said that "the Republican Party doesn’t want black people to vote if they’re going to vote 9-to-1 for Democrats" now predictably claims he misspoke.
- Beware: "The "Obama administration is conducting psychological warfare on conservative Americans."
- Finally, it is nice to know that Liberty University will still give a scholarship to a high school student who admits that his tale of victimization that earned him said scholarship was a lie.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm