Right Wing Leftovers - 6/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/4/2013 5:32 pm
- House Speaker John Boehner almost lost his position until several House Republicans gathered for prayer and "God told them to spare the speaker."
- Bryan Fischer knows how to stop sexual assaults in the military: ban women and gay men.
- Senators Rand Paul and Ted Cruz will headline a David Lane-organized pastors conference in Iowa next month.
- A Texas Tea Party leader who said that "the Republican Party doesn’t want black people to vote if they’re going to vote 9-to-1 for Democrats" now predictably claims he misspoke.
- Beware: "The "Obama administration is conducting psychological warfare on conservative Americans."
- Finally, it is nice to know that Liberty University will still give a scholarship to a high school student who admits that his tale of victimization that earned him said scholarship was a lie.
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:33
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm