Right Wing Leftovers - 6/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/4/2012 5:29 pm
- Janet Porter is not giving up in her push to pass her "Heartbeat Bill," declaring that "if the Senate denies our vote before the recess, this summer will be open season on RINOs."
- A group of pastors that have never supported President Obama or anything he has done are now "heart-broken" over his support for marriage equality and requesting a meeting.
- Conservative radio host Neal Boortz is retiring and will be replaced by Herman Cain.
- Shockingly, Religious Right activists are not enthused about seeing new gay superheros in comic books.
- Finally, our congratulations to Matt Barber on his new gig writing exclusive columns for the web's most reputable news outlet: WorldNetDaily.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm