Right Wing Leftovers - 6/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/4/2012 5:29 pm
- Janet Porter is not giving up in her push to pass her "Heartbeat Bill," declaring that "if the Senate denies our vote before the recess, this summer will be open season on RINOs."
- A group of pastors that have never supported President Obama or anything he has done are now "heart-broken" over his support for marriage equality and requesting a meeting.
- Conservative radio host Neal Boortz is retiring and will be replaced by Herman Cain.
- Shockingly, Religious Right activists are not enthused about seeing new gay superheros in comic books.
- Finally, our congratulations to Matt Barber on his new gig writing exclusive columns for the web's most reputable news outlet: WorldNetDaily.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am