Right Wing Leftovers - 6/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/4/2012 4:29 pm
- Janet Porter is not giving up in her push to pass her "Heartbeat Bill," declaring that "if the Senate denies our vote before the recess, this summer will be open season on RINOs."
- A group of pastors that have never supported President Obama or anything he has done are now "heart-broken" over his support for marriage equality and requesting a meeting.
- Conservative radio host Neal Boortz is retiring and will be replaced by Herman Cain.
- Shockingly, Religious Right activists are not enthused about seeing new gay superheros in comic books.
- Finally, our congratulations to Matt Barber on his new gig writing exclusive columns for the web's most reputable news outlet: WorldNetDaily.
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President
2/5/16 @ 1:37pm