Right Wing Leftovers - 6/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/4/2012 5:29 pm
- Janet Porter is not giving up in her push to pass her "Heartbeat Bill," declaring that "if the Senate denies our vote before the recess, this summer will be open season on RINOs."
- A group of pastors that have never supported President Obama or anything he has done are now "heart-broken" over his support for marriage equality and requesting a meeting.
- Conservative radio host Neal Boortz is retiring and will be replaced by Herman Cain.
- Shockingly, Religious Right activists are not enthused about seeing new gay superheros in comic books.
- Finally, our congratulations to Matt Barber on his new gig writing exclusive columns for the web's most reputable news outlet: WorldNetDaily.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Glenn Beck Does Not React Well To Obama's Health Care Victory Lap
4/2/14 @ 3:31pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm