Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/22/2011 6:40 pm
- Iowa's The Family Leader rules out Ron Paul, Herman Cain, and Mitt Romney for possible endorsement.
- VA state legislator Bob Marshall has filed "personhood" legislation for the upcoming General Assembly session.
- Why does Michele Bachmann keep meeting with Donald Trump?
- In the end, they always cave.
- "Ten Commandments Judge" Roy Moore is running to get his old seat back.
- Finally, the American Family Association warns that Gay-Straight Alliance clubs in schools "could potentially put students in contact with adult homosexual predators."
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am