Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/22/2011 5:40 pm
- Iowa's The Family Leader rules out Ron Paul, Herman Cain, and Mitt Romney for possible endorsement.
- VA state legislator Bob Marshall has filed "personhood" legislation for the upcoming General Assembly session.
- Why does Michele Bachmann keep meeting with Donald Trump?
- In the end, they always cave.
- "Ten Commandments Judge" Roy Moore is running to get his old seat back.
- Finally, the American Family Association warns that Gay-Straight Alliance clubs in schools "could potentially put students in contact with adult homosexual predators."
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm