Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/22/2011 6:40 pm
- Iowa's The Family Leader rules out Ron Paul, Herman Cain, and Mitt Romney for possible endorsement.
- VA state legislator Bob Marshall has filed "personhood" legislation for the upcoming General Assembly session.
- Why does Michele Bachmann keep meeting with Donald Trump?
- In the end, they always cave.
- "Ten Commandments Judge" Roy Moore is running to get his old seat back.
- Finally, the American Family Association warns that Gay-Straight Alliance clubs in schools "could potentially put students in contact with adult homosexual predators."
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am