Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/22/2011 6:40 pm
- Iowa's The Family Leader rules out Ron Paul, Herman Cain, and Mitt Romney for possible endorsement.
- VA state legislator Bob Marshall has filed "personhood" legislation for the upcoming General Assembly session.
- Why does Michele Bachmann keep meeting with Donald Trump?
- In the end, they always cave.
- "Ten Commandments Judge" Roy Moore is running to get his old seat back.
- Finally, the American Family Association warns that Gay-Straight Alliance clubs in schools "could potentially put students in contact with adult homosexual predators."
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Fischer: The Sale Of Bacon Proves That America Is A Christian Nation
9/16/14 @ 11:38am