Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/22/2011 6:40 pm
- Iowa's The Family Leader rules out Ron Paul, Herman Cain, and Mitt Romney for possible endorsement.
- VA state legislator Bob Marshall has filed "personhood" legislation for the upcoming General Assembly session.
- Why does Michele Bachmann keep meeting with Donald Trump?
- In the end, they always cave.
- "Ten Commandments Judge" Roy Moore is running to get his old seat back.
- Finally, the American Family Association warns that Gay-Straight Alliance clubs in schools "could potentially put students in contact with adult homosexual predators."
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm