Right Wing Leftovers - 6/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/3/2013 5:29 pm
- You will be relieved to know that Geraldo Rivera is fully prepared to answer the call should New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie decide to appoint him to fill the seat left vacant by the passing of Sen. Frank Lautenberg.
- Southern Baptist leaders are anticipating a mass exodus from the Boy Scouts.
- E.W. Jackson is claiming that Ken Cuccinelli urged him to run for Lt. Governor.
- James and Shirley Dobson and others are organizing a 35-day national bus tour to mobilize prayer for America.
- Someone has finally started a "temptation-free stock photo site for Christians."
- Finally, Franklin Graham cites the Israelites' wholesale slaughter of the Amalekites in the Old Testament to make the case that "complete obedience is what the Lord desires. We must never back down from fully following Christ because we fear public opinion or the ridicule of others."
Share this post
9/17/14 @ 5:32
9/16/14 @ 5:34
9/15/14 @ 5:30
E.W. Jackson: Those Who Are 'Against God' Are Intensifying Attacks Because They Know 'We Cannot Be Defeated'
9/15/14 @ 12:20
9/12/14 @ 5:32
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm