Right Wing Leftovers - 6/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/3/2013 4:29 pm
- You will be relieved to know that Geraldo Rivera is fully prepared to answer the call should New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie decide to appoint him to fill the seat left vacant by the passing of Sen. Frank Lautenberg.
- Southern Baptist leaders are anticipating a mass exodus from the Boy Scouts.
- E.W. Jackson is claiming that Ken Cuccinelli urged him to run for Lt. Governor.
- James and Shirley Dobson and others are organizing a 35-day national bus tour to mobilize prayer for America.
- Someone has finally started a "temptation-free stock photo site for Christians."
- Finally, Franklin Graham cites the Israelites' wholesale slaughter of the Amalekites in the Old Testament to make the case that "complete obedience is what the Lord desires. We must never back down from fully following Christ because we fear public opinion or the ridicule of others."
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm