Right Wing Leftovers - 6/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/3/2013 5:29 pm
- You will be relieved to know that Geraldo Rivera is fully prepared to answer the call should New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie decide to appoint him to fill the seat left vacant by the passing of Sen. Frank Lautenberg.
- Southern Baptist leaders are anticipating a mass exodus from the Boy Scouts.
- E.W. Jackson is claiming that Ken Cuccinelli urged him to run for Lt. Governor.
- James and Shirley Dobson and others are organizing a 35-day national bus tour to mobilize prayer for America.
- Someone has finally started a "temptation-free stock photo site for Christians."
- Finally, Franklin Graham cites the Israelites' wholesale slaughter of the Amalekites in the Old Testament to make the case that "complete obedience is what the Lord desires. We must never back down from fully following Christ because we fear public opinion or the ridicule of others."
Share this post
9/4/15 @ 3:34
9/3/15 @ 5:30
9/2/15 @ 5:31
9/1/15 @ 5:31
8/31/15 @ 5:32
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Liberty Law School Dean: Government Doesn't Have Authority To Impose Unbiblical Laws
8/26/15 @ 12:40pm