Right Wing Leftovers - 6/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/28/2013 6:10 pm
- Paul Strand of the Christian Broadcasting Network commends CBN for “exposing a secret, long-term strategy to convert America into a pro-gay culture.”
- CBN’s David Brody writes that “Anthony Kennedy and his cohorts may have decided that DOMA is unconstitutional and no longer the law of the land but by a 1-0 margin God decided a long time ago that traditional marriage is the law of the World.”
- A Southern Baptist pastor has “set aside this Sunday as A Day of Mourning and Prayer” to grieve the Supreme Court’s recent marriage decisions.
- Michael Orsi of Ave Maria responded to the Supreme Court’s DOMA and Prop 8 ruling by arguing that contraception “opened the way for the destruction of marriage.”
- American Family Association president Tim Wildmon says it is “beneath contempt for a magazine of The New Yorker’s stature to use Bert and Ernie, characters from a children's program, to celebrate behavior which is immoral, unnatural and unhealthy,” and condemns the DOMA ruling as “a tragic day for kids who will wind up in same-sex households.”
Share this post
9/16/14 @ 5:34
9/15/14 @ 5:30
9/15/14 @ 1:20
9/12/14 @ 5:32
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
WND's Owens: Ice Bucket Challenge Is A 'Satanic Ritual'
9/3/14 @ 11:25am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm