Right Wing Leftovers - 6/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/28/2013 5:10 pm
- Paul Strand of the Christian Broadcasting Network commends CBN for “exposing a secret, long-term strategy to convert America into a pro-gay culture.”
- CBN’s David Brody writes that “Anthony Kennedy and his cohorts may have decided that DOMA is unconstitutional and no longer the law of the land but by a 1-0 margin God decided a long time ago that traditional marriage is the law of the World.”
- A Southern Baptist pastor has “set aside this Sunday as A Day of Mourning and Prayer” to grieve the Supreme Court’s recent marriage decisions.
- Michael Orsi of Ave Maria responded to the Supreme Court’s DOMA and Prop 8 ruling by arguing that contraception “opened the way for the destruction of marriage.”
- American Family Association president Tim Wildmon says it is “beneath contempt for a magazine of The New Yorker’s stature to use Bert and Ernie, characters from a children's program, to celebrate behavior which is immoral, unnatural and unhealthy,” and condemns the DOMA ruling as “a tragic day for kids who will wind up in same-sex households.”
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 5:25
3/6/14 @ 5:30
3/5/14 @ 5:34
3/5/14 @ 5:30
3/5/14 @ 4:01
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm