Right Wing Leftovers - 6/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/28/2013 5:10 pm
- Paul Strand of the Christian Broadcasting Network commends CBN for “exposing a secret, long-term strategy to convert America into a pro-gay culture.”
- CBN’s David Brody writes that “Anthony Kennedy and his cohorts may have decided that DOMA is unconstitutional and no longer the law of the land but by a 1-0 margin God decided a long time ago that traditional marriage is the law of the World.”
- A Southern Baptist pastor has “set aside this Sunday as A Day of Mourning and Prayer” to grieve the Supreme Court’s recent marriage decisions.
- Michael Orsi of Ave Maria responded to the Supreme Court’s DOMA and Prop 8 ruling by arguing that contraception “opened the way for the destruction of marriage.”
- American Family Association president Tim Wildmon says it is “beneath contempt for a magazine of The New Yorker’s stature to use Bert and Ernie, characters from a children's program, to celebrate behavior which is immoral, unnatural and unhealthy,” and condemns the DOMA ruling as “a tragic day for kids who will wind up in same-sex households.”
Share this post
11/21/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/19/14 @ 1:25
11/19/14 @ 11:44
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am