Right Wing Leftovers - 6/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/28/2013 6:10 pm
- Paul Strand of the Christian Broadcasting Network commends CBN for “exposing a secret, long-term strategy to convert America into a pro-gay culture.”
- CBN’s David Brody writes that “Anthony Kennedy and his cohorts may have decided that DOMA is unconstitutional and no longer the law of the land but by a 1-0 margin God decided a long time ago that traditional marriage is the law of the World.”
- A Southern Baptist pastor has “set aside this Sunday as A Day of Mourning and Prayer” to grieve the Supreme Court’s recent marriage decisions.
- Michael Orsi of Ave Maria responded to the Supreme Court’s DOMA and Prop 8 ruling by arguing that contraception “opened the way for the destruction of marriage.”
- American Family Association president Tim Wildmon says it is “beneath contempt for a magazine of The New Yorker’s stature to use Bert and Ernie, characters from a children's program, to celebrate behavior which is immoral, unnatural and unhealthy,” and condemns the DOMA ruling as “a tragic day for kids who will wind up in same-sex households.”
Share this post
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 3:15
8/27/14 @ 12:05
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm