Right Wing Leftovers - 6/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 6/27/2013 5:45 pm
- The Senate votes 68-32 to approve immigration reform legislation.
- William Owens of the Coalition of African-American Pastors claims gay marriage leads to the end of society.
- Pat Robertson warns the DOMA decision has doomed America.
- Kristan Hawkins blames gay marriage on legal abortion.
- Tea Party leader Karen Kenney says the Supreme Court’s ruling on Prop 8 is a “new kind of tyranny.”
- Michael Brown criticizes transgender youth: “What if the child was sure he or she was an alien? Or an animal? Or a black child in a white body?”
Share this post
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm