Right Wing Leftovers - 6/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 6/27/2013 5:45 pm
- The Senate votes 68-32 to approve immigration reform legislation.
- William Owens of the Coalition of African-American Pastors claims gay marriage leads to the end of society.
- Pat Robertson warns the DOMA decision has doomed America.
- Kristan Hawkins blames gay marriage on legal abortion.
- Tea Party leader Karen Kenney says the Supreme Court’s ruling on Prop 8 is a “new kind of tyranny.”
- Michael Brown criticizes transgender youth: “What if the child was sure he or she was an alien? Or an animal? Or a black child in a white body?”
Share this post
3/11/14 @ 5:31
3/11/14 @ 12:05
3/10/14 @ 5:30
3/7/14 @ 6:25
3/6/14 @ 6:30
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm