Right Wing Leftovers - 6/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 6/27/2013 4:45 pm
- The Senate votes 68-32 to approve immigration reform legislation.
- William Owens of the Coalition of African-American Pastors claims gay marriage leads to the end of society.
- Pat Robertson warns the DOMA decision has doomed America.
- Kristan Hawkins blames gay marriage on legal abortion.
- Tea Party leader Karen Kenney says the Supreme Court’s ruling on Prop 8 is a “new kind of tyranny.”
- Michael Brown criticizes transgender youth: “What if the child was sure he or she was an alien? Or an animal? Or a black child in a white body?”
Share this post
12/12/13 @ 5:32
12/12/13 @ 11:20
12/11/13 @ 5:34
12/11/13 @ 11:55
12/10/13 @ 5:30
12/9/13 @ 5:30
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am