Right Wing Leftovers - 6/27/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 6/27/2013 4:45 pm
- The Senate votes 68-32 to approve immigration reform legislation.
- William Owens of the Coalition of African-American Pastors claims gay marriage leads to the end of society.
- Pat Robertson warns the DOMA decision has doomed America.
- Kristan Hawkins blames gay marriage on legal abortion.
- Tea Party leader Karen Kenney says the Supreme Court’s ruling on Prop 8 is a “new kind of tyranny.”
- Michael Brown criticizes transgender youth: “What if the child was sure he or she was an alien? Or an animal? Or a black child in a white body?”
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/26/14 @ 11:58
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:32
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm