Right Wing Leftovers - 6/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/27/2012 5:34 pm
- Former right-wing judicial activist Wendy Long won the NY GOP Senate primary last night.
- Exodus International will no longer promote "ex-gay" reparative therapy.
- Peter Sprigg says that real conservatives will never change their views on gay marriage because "[we who] are surrounded by other Christians find it easier to maintain our positions than those surrounded by people who are on the opposite side."
- Liberty Counsel has filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit against Scott Lively, calling the suit "a direct assault on the supremacy of the United States Constitution."
- Finally, Rick Joyner says of the so-called "Fast and Furious" scandal that "at worst this was treason."
Share this post
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm