Right Wing Leftovers - 6/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/27/2012 5:34 pm
- Former right-wing judicial activist Wendy Long won the NY GOP Senate primary last night.
- Exodus International will no longer promote "ex-gay" reparative therapy.
- Peter Sprigg says that real conservatives will never change their views on gay marriage because "[we who] are surrounded by other Christians find it easier to maintain our positions than those surrounded by people who are on the opposite side."
- Liberty Counsel has filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit against Scott Lively, calling the suit "a direct assault on the supremacy of the United States Constitution."
- Finally, Rick Joyner says of the so-called "Fast and Furious" scandal that "at worst this was treason."
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm