Right Wing Leftovers - 6/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/27/2012 5:34 pm
- Former right-wing judicial activist Wendy Long won the NY GOP Senate primary last night.
- Exodus International will no longer promote "ex-gay" reparative therapy.
- Peter Sprigg says that real conservatives will never change their views on gay marriage because "[we who] are surrounded by other Christians find it easier to maintain our positions than those surrounded by people who are on the opposite side."
- Liberty Counsel has filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit against Scott Lively, calling the suit "a direct assault on the supremacy of the United States Constitution."
- Finally, Rick Joyner says of the so-called "Fast and Furious" scandal that "at worst this was treason."
Share this post
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/16/14 @ 5:36
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm