Right Wing Leftovers - 6/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/27/2012 5:34 pm
- Former right-wing judicial activist Wendy Long won the NY GOP Senate primary last night.
- Exodus International will no longer promote "ex-gay" reparative therapy.
- Peter Sprigg says that real conservatives will never change their views on gay marriage because "[we who] are surrounded by other Christians find it easier to maintain our positions than those surrounded by people who are on the opposite side."
- Liberty Counsel has filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit against Scott Lively, calling the suit "a direct assault on the supremacy of the United States Constitution."
- Finally, Rick Joyner says of the so-called "Fast and Furious" scandal that "at worst this was treason."
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm