Right Wing Leftovers - 6/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/27/2012 5:34 pm
- Former right-wing judicial activist Wendy Long won the NY GOP Senate primary last night.
- Exodus International will no longer promote "ex-gay" reparative therapy.
- Peter Sprigg says that real conservatives will never change their views on gay marriage because "[we who] are surrounded by other Christians find it easier to maintain our positions than those surrounded by people who are on the opposite side."
- Liberty Counsel has filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit against Scott Lively, calling the suit "a direct assault on the supremacy of the United States Constitution."
- Finally, Rick Joyner says of the so-called "Fast and Furious" scandal that "at worst this was treason."
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Why Are GOP Hopefuls Speaking At An Event With An 'Ex-Terrorist' Who Allegedly Threw Jews Off Buildings?
3/13/15 @ 12:07pm