Right Wing Leftovers - 6/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 6/25/2013 5:05 pm
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry has launched a “national political rehabilitation tour” to prepare for a potential second presidential bid.
- Cathy Adams of Texas Eagle Forum is upset with “feminazi” protesters and “Whining Wendy” Davis, whom she also calls a “hot air bag” for filibustering the state’s anti-choice bill.
- The Supreme Court’s ruling on the Voting Rights Act has allowed Texas to implement its voter suppression law.
- Religious Right activists will surely be even more upset with Chuck Hagel for addressing an LGBT Pride celebration at the Pentagon.
- Phyllis Schlafly claims President Obama will “institutionalize American tots” and push “the federal government to take over the care of preschool children.”
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President
2/5/16 @ 1:37pm