Right Wing Leftovers - 6/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 6/25/2013 6:05 pm
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry has launched a “national political rehabilitation tour” to prepare for a potential second presidential bid.
- Cathy Adams of Texas Eagle Forum is upset with “feminazi” protesters and “Whining Wendy” Davis, whom she also calls a “hot air bag” for filibustering the state’s anti-choice bill.
- The Supreme Court’s ruling on the Voting Rights Act has allowed Texas to implement its voter suppression law.
- Religious Right activists will surely be even more upset with Chuck Hagel for addressing an LGBT Pride celebration at the Pentagon.
- Phyllis Schlafly claims President Obama will “institutionalize American tots” and push “the federal government to take over the care of preschool children.”
Share this post
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am