Right Wing Leftovers - 6/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 6/25/2013 6:05 pm
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry has launched a “national political rehabilitation tour” to prepare for a potential second presidential bid.
- Cathy Adams of Texas Eagle Forum is upset with “feminazi” protesters and “Whining Wendy” Davis, whom she also calls a “hot air bag” for filibustering the state’s anti-choice bill.
- The Supreme Court’s ruling on the Voting Rights Act has allowed Texas to implement its voter suppression law.
- Religious Right activists will surely be even more upset with Chuck Hagel for addressing an LGBT Pride celebration at the Pentagon.
- Phyllis Schlafly claims President Obama will “institutionalize American tots” and push “the federal government to take over the care of preschool children.”
Share this post
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/17/14 @ 12:38
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/15/14 @ 5:34
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm