Right Wing Leftovers - 6/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 6/25/2013 6:05 pm
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry has launched a “national political rehabilitation tour” to prepare for a potential second presidential bid.
- Cathy Adams of Texas Eagle Forum is upset with “feminazi” protesters and “Whining Wendy” Davis, whom she also calls a “hot air bag” for filibustering the state’s anti-choice bill.
- The Supreme Court’s ruling on the Voting Rights Act has allowed Texas to implement its voter suppression law.
- Religious Right activists will surely be even more upset with Chuck Hagel for addressing an LGBT Pride celebration at the Pentagon.
- Phyllis Schlafly claims President Obama will “institutionalize American tots” and push “the federal government to take over the care of preschool children.”
Share this post
7/25/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 5:30
7/23/14 @ 5:31
7/23/14 @ 11:14
7/22/14 @ 5:31
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm