Right Wing Leftovers - 6/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 6/25/2013 6:05 pm
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry has launched a “national political rehabilitation tour” to prepare for a potential second presidential bid.
- Cathy Adams of Texas Eagle Forum is upset with “feminazi” protesters and “Whining Wendy” Davis, whom she also calls a “hot air bag” for filibustering the state’s anti-choice bill.
- The Supreme Court’s ruling on the Voting Rights Act has allowed Texas to implement its voter suppression law.
- Religious Right activists will surely be even more upset with Chuck Hagel for addressing an LGBT Pride celebration at the Pentagon.
- Phyllis Schlafly claims President Obama will “institutionalize American tots” and push “the federal government to take over the care of preschool children.”
Share this post
7/29/15 @ 5:30
Schlafly: GOP Hopefuls Must Vow To Defy Gay Marriage Ruling Until We 'Decide Whether We Want To Overturn It'
7/29/15 @ 11:49
7/28/15 @ 5:30
7/27/15 @ 5:30
7/24/15 @ 5:30
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am