Right Wing Leftovers - 6/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/24/2013 4:30 pm
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is quite proud of being a "right-wing wacko" and being featured on this blog.
- This is the spectacle with which Glenn Beck is going to forever change the Fourth of July?
- Of course, Muslim terrorists were responsible for the Colorado wildfires.
- Rick Santorum is now the head of a Christian movie studio. Seriously.
- On tomorrow's radio program, Focus on the Family president Jim Daly will interview U2's Bono.
- Finally, Steve Deace says "We don't need an Islamist invasion. Our elites are doing a great job of destroying these United States of America just fine on their own."
Share this post
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/17/14 @ 1:46
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
12/12/14 @ 5:31
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm