Right Wing Leftovers - 6/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/24/2013 5:30 pm
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is quite proud of being a "right-wing wacko" and being featured on this blog.
- This is the spectacle with which Glenn Beck is going to forever change the Fourth of July?
- Of course, Muslim terrorists were responsible for the Colorado wildfires.
- Rick Santorum is now the head of a Christian movie studio. Seriously.
- On tomorrow's radio program, Focus on the Family president Jim Daly will interview U2's Bono.
- Finally, Steve Deace says "We don't need an Islamist invasion. Our elites are doing a great job of destroying these United States of America just fine on their own."
Share this post
7/24/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 12:52
7/24/14 @ 11:50
7/23/14 @ 5:31
7/22/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 5:31
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm