Right Wing Leftovers - 6/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/24/2013 4:30 pm
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is quite proud of being a "right-wing wacko" and being featured on this blog.
- This is the spectacle with which Glenn Beck is going to forever change the Fourth of July?
- Of course, Muslim terrorists were responsible for the Colorado wildfires.
- Rick Santorum is now the head of a Christian movie studio. Seriously.
- On tomorrow's radio program, Focus on the Family president Jim Daly will interview U2's Bono.
- Finally, Steve Deace says "We don't need an Islamist invasion. Our elites are doing a great job of destroying these United States of America just fine on their own."
Share this post
12/6/13 @ 5:29
12/5/13 @ 5:37
12/4/13 @ 5:33
12/3/13 @ 5:30
12/2/13 @ 5:30
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm