Right Wing Leftovers - 6/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/24/2013 5:30 pm
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is quite proud of being a "right-wing wacko" and being featured on this blog.
- This is the spectacle with which Glenn Beck is going to forever change the Fourth of July?
- Of course, Muslim terrorists were responsible for the Colorado wildfires.
- Rick Santorum is now the head of a Christian movie studio. Seriously.
- On tomorrow's radio program, Focus on the Family president Jim Daly will interview U2's Bono.
- Finally, Steve Deace says "We don't need an Islamist invasion. Our elites are doing a great job of destroying these United States of America just fine on their own."
4/29/16 @ 5:30
4/28/16 @ 5:33
4/28/16 @ 5:30
4/27/16 @ 5:31
4/26/16 @ 5:30
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm