Right Wing Leftovers - 6/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/24/2013 5:30 pm
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is quite proud of being a "right-wing wacko" and being featured on this blog.
- This is the spectacle with which Glenn Beck is going to forever change the Fourth of July?
- Of course, Muslim terrorists were responsible for the Colorado wildfires.
- Rick Santorum is now the head of a Christian movie studio. Seriously.
- On tomorrow's radio program, Focus on the Family president Jim Daly will interview U2's Bono.
- Finally, Steve Deace says "We don't need an Islamist invasion. Our elites are doing a great job of destroying these United States of America just fine on their own."
7/21/16 @ 6:25
7/20/16 @ 6:25
7/19/16 @ 6:30
7/19/16 @ 6:25
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm