Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/26/2011 5:45 pm
- FRC has released its Congressional scorecards.
- I look forward to watching the Religious Right turn this pastor who was arrested for protesting a high school's demon mascot into their newest cause célèbre.
- Is Charisma Magazine, which routinely features people like Lou Engle and Cindy Jacobs, really suggesting that people should be jailed for delivering false prophecies?
- Gary Cass bravely launched a new "anti-bullying campaign" yesterday - by which he means "an anti-Muslim campaign."
- Finally, Mat Staver says "I think what we see is militant atheism trying to use the courts to literally crush Christianity, silence anyone who believes in God, and to make those who do a target of punishment." I think Staver doesn't understand what the word "literally" means.
Share this post
5/22/13 @ 5:31
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: Everyone is a victim, Barber stands by his bigotry, & E.W. Jackson channels David Barton t.co/MhYx5hQhBz4 hours ago
- Leftovers: Battle of the conspiracy theorists, "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed" & Brad Dacus apologizes t.co/gyrF7hg8x64 hours ago
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp says Obama will use welfare benefits to "buy" Latino voters for generations t.co/KqPJbes58h6 hours ago