Right Wing Leftovers - 6/21/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/21/2012 5:25 pm
- Peter LaBarbera is not happy that the Pentagon is celebrating LGBT Pride month, saying "George Washington must be rolling over in his grave."
- Will President Obama's contraception mandate lead to a China-like one-child policy?
- Gary Bauer tells skeptical anti-abortion activists that "It’s Time to Embrace Mitt Romney."
- President Obama is "the most arrogant man in the world."
- Finally, FRC has released its latest list of prayer targets: "May every family-hostile measure fail! May pastors and churches who helped pass Proposition 8 in California and those challenging the same-sex 'marriage' law in Washington persevere. May they embrace the Call2Fall and press on in prayer and duty to see marriage prevail. May wholesale revival cleanse every state in our nation! May God heal families and restore sanity to our state and national public policy."
Share this post
9/29/14 @ 5:31
Jerry Boykin: 'Don't Pray For God's Blessings On America,' 'Pray That God Will Forgive Us' For Abortion And Pornography
9/26/14 @ 11:59
9/25/14 @ 5:31
9/24/14 @ 5:30
9/23/14 @ 5:31
9/22/14 @ 5:30
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Fischer: The Sale Of Bacon Proves That America Is A Christian Nation
9/16/14 @ 11:38am