Right Wing Leftovers - 6/21/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/21/2012 5:25 pm
- Peter LaBarbera is not happy that the Pentagon is celebrating LGBT Pride month, saying "George Washington must be rolling over in his grave."
- Will President Obama's contraception mandate lead to a China-like one-child policy?
- Gary Bauer tells skeptical anti-abortion activists that "It’s Time to Embrace Mitt Romney."
- President Obama is "the most arrogant man in the world."
- Finally, FRC has released its latest list of prayer targets: "May every family-hostile measure fail! May pastors and churches who helped pass Proposition 8 in California and those challenging the same-sex 'marriage' law in Washington persevere. May they embrace the Call2Fall and press on in prayer and duty to see marriage prevail. May wholesale revival cleanse every state in our nation! May God heal families and restore sanity to our state and national public policy."
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
Family Research Council, Anti-Gay and Anti-Choice Activists, Pitch In For Montana Supreme Court Race
10/21/14 @ 10:57
10/20/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm