Right Wing Leftovers - 6/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/20/2013 5:30 pm
- The "ex-gay" organization Exodus International has announced that it is shutting down.
- Bryan Fischer mocks the attendance at President Obama's speech in Berlin because apparently speaking to 5,000 invited guests is worse than being met by tens of thousands of protestors.
- Michael Farris says that Obama hates private religious education and his speech in Ireland is a "prelude to very dark days at the instigation of tyrants."
- Eric Metaxas has quit the Evangelical Immigration Table over fears that it is a George Soros front group. Seriously.
- FRC prays that God will abolish the IRS.
- Finally, Glenn Beck thinks President Obama ought to be in jail.
7/25/16 @ 5:33
7/25/16 @ 5:31
7/21/16 @ 6:25
7/20/16 @ 6:25
7/19/16 @ 6:30
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am