Right Wing Leftovers - 6/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/20/2013 4:30 pm
- The "ex-gay" organization Exodus International has announced that it is shutting down.
- Bryan Fischer mocks the attendance at President Obama's speech in Berlin because apparently speaking to 5,000 invited guests is worse than being met by tens of thousands of protestors.
- Michael Farris says that Obama hates private religious education and his speech in Ireland is a "prelude to very dark days at the instigation of tyrants."
- Eric Metaxas has quit the Evangelical Immigration Table over fears that it is a George Soros front group. Seriously.
- FRC prays that God will abolish the IRS.
- Finally, Glenn Beck thinks President Obama ought to be in jail.
Share this post
12/6/13 @ 5:29
12/5/13 @ 5:37
12/4/13 @ 5:33
12/3/13 @ 5:30
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm