Right Wing Leftovers - 6/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/20/2013 5:30 pm
- The "ex-gay" organization Exodus International has announced that it is shutting down.
- Bryan Fischer mocks the attendance at President Obama's speech in Berlin because apparently speaking to 5,000 invited guests is worse than being met by tens of thousands of protestors.
- Michael Farris says that Obama hates private religious education and his speech in Ireland is a "prelude to very dark days at the instigation of tyrants."
- Eric Metaxas has quit the Evangelical Immigration Table over fears that it is a George Soros front group. Seriously.
- FRC prays that God will abolish the IRS.
- Finally, Glenn Beck thinks President Obama ought to be in jail.
Share this post
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 4:37
10/27/14 @ 5:32
10/24/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am