Right Wing Leftovers - 6/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/20/2013 5:30 pm
- The "ex-gay" organization Exodus International has announced that it is shutting down.
- Bryan Fischer mocks the attendance at President Obama's speech in Berlin because apparently speaking to 5,000 invited guests is worse than being met by tens of thousands of protestors.
- Michael Farris says that Obama hates private religious education and his speech in Ireland is a "prelude to very dark days at the instigation of tyrants."
- Eric Metaxas has quit the Evangelical Immigration Table over fears that it is a George Soros front group. Seriously.
- FRC prays that God will abolish the IRS.
- Finally, Glenn Beck thinks President Obama ought to be in jail.
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 11:17
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/17/14 @ 2:11
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm