Right Wing Leftovers - 6/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/20/2013 5:30 pm
- The "ex-gay" organization Exodus International has announced that it is shutting down.
- Bryan Fischer mocks the attendance at President Obama's speech in Berlin because apparently speaking to 5,000 invited guests is worse than being met by tens of thousands of protestors.
- Michael Farris says that Obama hates private religious education and his speech in Ireland is a "prelude to very dark days at the instigation of tyrants."
- Eric Metaxas has quit the Evangelical Immigration Table over fears that it is a George Soros front group. Seriously.
- FRC prays that God will abolish the IRS.
- Finally, Glenn Beck thinks President Obama ought to be in jail.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/24/14 @ 2:44
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/22/14 @ 2:16
10/21/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am