Right Wing Leftovers - 6/20/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/20/2012 4:32 pm
- The Florida Family Association is targeting James Turley, the board member of the Boy Scouts who opposes the organization's ban on gay scout leaders, and urging him to resign.
- A "peaceful, positive, patriotic 'Flash Mob'" will "Picket-&-Pray" outside the National Education Association's upcoming convention.
- GOProud has bravely endorsed Mitt Romney.
- Concerned Women for America has launched a six-state, $6 million ad campaign attacking President Obama over healthcare reform.
- Herman Cain says the Obama administration is doing everything it can "to destroy the religious freedom that we have in this country."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer knows how to solve the problem of rising healthcare costs: "[E]liminate the federal requirement that hospitals have to treat any patient who shows up."
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm