Right Wing Leftovers - 6/20/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/20/2012 5:32 pm
- The Florida Family Association is targeting James Turley, the board member of the Boy Scouts who opposes the organization's ban on gay scout leaders, and urging him to resign.
- A "peaceful, positive, patriotic 'Flash Mob'" will "Picket-&-Pray" outside the National Education Association's upcoming convention.
- GOProud has bravely endorsed Mitt Romney.
- Concerned Women for America has launched a six-state, $6 million ad campaign attacking President Obama over healthcare reform.
- Herman Cain says the Obama administration is doing everything it can "to destroy the religious freedom that we have in this country."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer knows how to solve the problem of rising healthcare costs: "[E]liminate the federal requirement that hospitals have to treat any patient who shows up."
Share this post
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am