Right Wing Leftovers - 6/20/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/20/2012 4:32 pm
- The Florida Family Association is targeting James Turley, the board member of the Boy Scouts who opposes the organization's ban on gay scout leaders, and urging him to resign.
- A "peaceful, positive, patriotic 'Flash Mob'" will "Picket-&-Pray" outside the National Education Association's upcoming convention.
- GOProud has bravely endorsed Mitt Romney.
- Concerned Women for America has launched a six-state, $6 million ad campaign attacking President Obama over healthcare reform.
- Herman Cain says the Obama administration is doing everything it can "to destroy the religious freedom that we have in this country."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer knows how to solve the problem of rising healthcare costs: "[E]liminate the federal requirement that hospitals have to treat any patient who shows up."
Share this post
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/18/14 @ 5:30
11/17/14 @ 5:31
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm