Right Wing Leftovers - 6/20/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/20/2012 5:32 pm
- The Florida Family Association is targeting James Turley, the board member of the Boy Scouts who opposes the organization's ban on gay scout leaders, and urging him to resign.
- A "peaceful, positive, patriotic 'Flash Mob'" will "Picket-&-Pray" outside the National Education Association's upcoming convention.
- GOProud has bravely endorsed Mitt Romney.
- Concerned Women for America has launched a six-state, $6 million ad campaign attacking President Obama over healthcare reform.
- Herman Cain says the Obama administration is doing everything it can "to destroy the religious freedom that we have in this country."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer knows how to solve the problem of rising healthcare costs: "[E]liminate the federal requirement that hospitals have to treat any patient who shows up."
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/15/14 @ 5:34
10/10/14 @ 5:31
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm