Right Wing Leftovers - 6/20/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/20/2012 5:32 pm
- The Florida Family Association is targeting James Turley, the board member of the Boy Scouts who opposes the organization's ban on gay scout leaders, and urging him to resign.
- A "peaceful, positive, patriotic 'Flash Mob'" will "Picket-&-Pray" outside the National Education Association's upcoming convention.
- GOProud has bravely endorsed Mitt Romney.
- Concerned Women for America has launched a six-state, $6 million ad campaign attacking President Obama over healthcare reform.
- Herman Cain says the Obama administration is doing everything it can "to destroy the religious freedom that we have in this country."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer knows how to solve the problem of rising healthcare costs: "[E]liminate the federal requirement that hospitals have to treat any patient who shows up."
Share this post
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am