Right Wing Leftovers - 6/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/18/2013 4:30 pm
- For some reason, Josh Duggar has been named Executive Director of FRC Action.
- We should probably be prepared to hear a lot from Louisiana State Sen. Elbert Guillory as he seems to be the Right's newest hero.
- It is becoming increasingly obvious that "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt literlly has no idea what he is talking about most of the time.
- Glenn Beck had been teasing that Sen. Mike Lee was going to reveal that Chief Justice John Roberts had been "intimidated" into changing his vote on health care reform but the scoop was a total bust.
- Speaking of Beck, good luck trying to follow this explanation of how the nation needs to be governed by God's law even if it is not turned into legislation but the social contract can never violate God's law ... or something:
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/24/15 @ 3:33
11/24/15 @ 11:08
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm