Right Wing Leftovers - 6/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/18/2013 5:30 pm
- For some reason, Josh Duggar has been named Executive Director of FRC Action.
- We should probably be prepared to hear a lot from Louisiana State Sen. Elbert Guillory as he seems to be the Right's newest hero.
- It is becoming increasingly obvious that "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt literlly has no idea what he is talking about most of the time.
- Glenn Beck had been teasing that Sen. Mike Lee was going to reveal that Chief Justice John Roberts had been "intimidated" into changing his vote on health care reform but the scoop was a total bust.
- Speaking of Beck, good luck trying to follow this explanation of how the nation needs to be governed by God's law even if it is not turned into legislation but the social contract can never violate God's law ... or something:
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:33
Beck: Don't Join The Military Because 'We Have A Chance Of Losing Our Country In the Next Two To Three Years'
10/31/14 @ 1:53
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/30/14 @ 5:10
10/30/14 @ 4:55
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm