Right Wing Leftovers - 6/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/18/2013 5:30 pm
- For some reason, Josh Duggar has been named Executive Director of FRC Action.
- We should probably be prepared to hear a lot from Louisiana State Sen. Elbert Guillory as he seems to be the Right's newest hero.
- It is becoming increasingly obvious that "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt literlly has no idea what he is talking about most of the time.
- Glenn Beck had been teasing that Sen. Mike Lee was going to reveal that Chief Justice John Roberts had been "intimidated" into changing his vote on health care reform but the scoop was a total bust.
- Speaking of Beck, good luck trying to follow this explanation of how the nation needs to be governed by God's law even if it is not turned into legislation but the social contract can never violate God's law ... or something:
9/29/16 @ 5:30
9/29/16 @ 4:32
Jonathan Cahn Knows We're In The End Times Because 'We're Seeing Things That Even Sodom And Gomorrah Didn't See'
9/29/16 @ 3:09
9/28/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm