Right Wing Leftovers - 6/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 6/18/2013 5:30 pm
- For some reason, Josh Duggar has been named Executive Director of FRC Action.
- We should probably be prepared to hear a lot from Louisiana State Sen. Elbert Guillory as he seems to be the Right's newest hero.
- It is becoming increasingly obvious that "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt literlly has no idea what he is talking about most of the time.
- Glenn Beck had been teasing that Sen. Mike Lee was going to reveal that Chief Justice John Roberts had been "intimidated" into changing his vote on health care reform but the scoop was a total bust.
- Speaking of Beck, good luck trying to follow this explanation of how the nation needs to be governed by God's law even if it is not turned into legislation but the social contract can never violate God's law ... or something:
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/24/14 @ 2:44
10/24/14 @ 12:12
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 4:45
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am