Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/20/2011 5:37 pm
- It seems that Sen. Marco Rubio's compelling life story was made so compelling thanks to embellishments and false claims.
- Herman Cain continues to demonstrate exactly how easy it is to run for president when you have no qualms about just making stuff up when people start pointing out that you have no idea are talking about.
- And Cain can do so because his fans blindly see him as the second-coming of Ronald Reagan.
- Rena Lindevalvdsen says "the goal of the activist homosexual agenda is to completely silence or eradicate those who speak and stand for Truth."
- Every once in a while, Bryan Fischer manages to outdo even himself with the inanity of his arguments.
- Finally, the quote of the day from the Alliance Defense Fund's Brian Raum: "We should not turn a blind eye to the physical and mental harms that people engaged in homosexual conduct bring upon themselves by chalking those harms up to 'stigma, discrimination, and victimization'—demanding more health studies and changes to the medical system—rather than dare ask people to reconsider the path they are traveling down. Instead, we tell them 'it gets better' when, in fact, it does not."
Share this post
5/22/13 @ 5:31
5/16/13 @ 5:30
5/14/13 @ 5:34
5/10/13 @ 3:17
5/9/13 @ 11:37
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: Everyone is a victim, Barber stands by his bigotry, & E.W. Jackson channels David Barton t.co/MhYx5hQhBz9 hours ago
- Leftovers: Battle of the conspiracy theorists, "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed" & Brad Dacus apologizes t.co/gyrF7hg8x610 hours ago
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp says Obama will use welfare benefits to "buy" Latino voters for generations t.co/KqPJbes58h12 hours ago