Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/18/2011 5:34 pm
- Peter LaBarbera says the vandalism of the site hosting his conference qualifies as a hate crime.
- And, of course, Bryan Fischer seconds that view.
- The Associated Press takes a look at The New Apostolic Reformation.
- Robert Jeffress will be a featured speaker at the 2nd Annual Reclaiming Texas for Christ Conference.
- Finally, Al Mohler says Christians cannot attend gay weddings: "[A]ny Christian who knows that same-sex marriage violates God’s Law and purpose for marriage knows — and cannot act as if he or she does not know — that a same-sex couple should not be joined in holy matrimony. To remain silent at that point is to abdicate theological and biblical responsibility. Even if the question is not formally asked in the ceremony, the issue remains. We cannot celebrate what we know to be wrong."
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 3:23
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 3:15
8/26/14 @ 5:30
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm