Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/18/2011 4:34 pm
- Peter LaBarbera says the vandalism of the site hosting his conference qualifies as a hate crime.
- And, of course, Bryan Fischer seconds that view.
- The Associated Press takes a look at The New Apostolic Reformation.
- Robert Jeffress will be a featured speaker at the 2nd Annual Reclaiming Texas for Christ Conference.
- Finally, Al Mohler says Christians cannot attend gay weddings: "[A]ny Christian who knows that same-sex marriage violates God’s Law and purpose for marriage knows — and cannot act as if he or she does not know — that a same-sex couple should not be joined in holy matrimony. To remain silent at that point is to abdicate theological and biblical responsibility. Even if the question is not formally asked in the ceremony, the issue remains. We cannot celebrate what we know to be wrong."
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/19/14 @ 4:33
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/18/14 @ 11:48
12/17/14 @ 5:34
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm