Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/18/2011 5:34 pm
- Peter LaBarbera says the vandalism of the site hosting his conference qualifies as a hate crime.
- And, of course, Bryan Fischer seconds that view.
- The Associated Press takes a look at The New Apostolic Reformation.
- Robert Jeffress will be a featured speaker at the 2nd Annual Reclaiming Texas for Christ Conference.
- Finally, Al Mohler says Christians cannot attend gay weddings: "[A]ny Christian who knows that same-sex marriage violates God’s Law and purpose for marriage knows — and cannot act as if he or she does not know — that a same-sex couple should not be joined in holy matrimony. To remain silent at that point is to abdicate theological and biblical responsibility. Even if the question is not formally asked in the ceremony, the issue remains. We cannot celebrate what we know to be wrong."
Share this post
4/24/14 @ 2:23
4/23/14 @ 5:33
4/22/14 @ 1:04
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am