Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/18/2011 5:34 pm
- Peter LaBarbera says the vandalism of the site hosting his conference qualifies as a hate crime.
- And, of course, Bryan Fischer seconds that view.
- The Associated Press takes a look at The New Apostolic Reformation.
- Robert Jeffress will be a featured speaker at the 2nd Annual Reclaiming Texas for Christ Conference.
- Finally, Al Mohler says Christians cannot attend gay weddings: "[A]ny Christian who knows that same-sex marriage violates God’s Law and purpose for marriage knows — and cannot act as if he or she does not know — that a same-sex couple should not be joined in holy matrimony. To remain silent at that point is to abdicate theological and biblical responsibility. Even if the question is not formally asked in the ceremony, the issue remains. We cannot celebrate what we know to be wrong."
Share this post
Fischer: Rising Sea Levels Are Of No Concern Because God Will Never Destroy The Earth With Flood Waters
9/19/14 @ 4:32
9/18/14 @ 5:30
Fischer: Janay Rice 'Getting Knocked Out In a Casino Elevator' Shows The Dangers Of Unbiblical Cohabitation
9/12/14 @ 4:38
9/12/14 @ 12:05
9/11/14 @ 5:30
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm
Mike Huckabee Says Conservatives Can't Accept 'Ungodly' Court Rulings On Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights
9/12/14 @ 3:19pm