Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/17/2011 5:33 pm
- Rush Limbaugh really ought to do some basic research before accusing President Obama of targeting Christians.
- And WND, of course, gives Limbaugh a run for his money.
- Mike Huckabee sure does like joking about voter suppression.
- Harry Jackson continues his shameless shilling for energy interests.
- Bryan Fischer credits Rick Perry for "not throwing Robert Jeffress under the bus" and predicts that he will be the GOP nominee.
- Finally, imagine there's no pizza.
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/20/14 @ 3:27
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/16/14 @ 5:36
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm