Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/17/2011 5:33 pm
- Rush Limbaugh really ought to do some basic research before accusing President Obama of targeting Christians.
- And WND, of course, gives Limbaugh a run for his money.
- Mike Huckabee sure does like joking about voter suppression.
- Harry Jackson continues his shameless shilling for energy interests.
- Bryan Fischer credits Rick Perry for "not throwing Robert Jeffress under the bus" and predicts that he will be the GOP nominee.
- Finally, imagine there's no pizza.
Steve Crampton Mocks The Idea That Having To Travel Hundreds Of Miles To Obtain An Abortion Is An 'Undue Burden'
6/28/16 @ 11:12
6/17/16 @ 5:10
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm