Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/17/2011 5:33 pm
- Rush Limbaugh really ought to do some basic research before accusing President Obama of targeting Christians.
- And WND, of course, gives Limbaugh a run for his money.
- Mike Huckabee sure does like joking about voter suppression.
- Harry Jackson continues his shameless shilling for energy interests.
- Bryan Fischer credits Rick Perry for "not throwing Robert Jeffress under the bus" and predicts that he will be the GOP nominee.
- Finally, imagine there's no pizza.
9/8/16 @ 5:45
Trump Evangelical Adviser: God Won't Heal Racism Under Clinton Because She's 'Anchored In Anti-Biblical Darkness'
8/17/16 @ 2:12
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm