Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/17/2011 4:33 pm
- Rush Limbaugh really ought to do some basic research before accusing President Obama of targeting Christians.
- And WND, of course, gives Limbaugh a run for his money.
- Mike Huckabee sure does like joking about voter suppression.
- Harry Jackson continues his shameless shilling for energy interests.
- Bryan Fischer credits Rick Perry for "not throwing Robert Jeffress under the bus" and predicts that he will be the GOP nominee.
- Finally, imagine there's no pizza.
1/26/16 @ 12:15
11/18/15 @ 2:03
9/15/15 @ 4:40
6/12/15 @ 1:00
6/9/15 @ 4:33
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President
2/5/16 @ 1:37pm