Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/17/2011 4:33 pm
- Rush Limbaugh really ought to do some basic research before accusing President Obama of targeting Christians.
- And WND, of course, gives Limbaugh a run for his money.
- Mike Huckabee sure does like joking about voter suppression.
- Harry Jackson continues his shameless shilling for energy interests.
- Bryan Fischer credits Rick Perry for "not throwing Robert Jeffress under the bus" and predicts that he will be the GOP nominee.
- Finally, imagine there's no pizza.
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/23/15 @ 10:42
1/22/15 @ 5:31
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm