Right Wing Leftovers - 6/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/13/2012 5:40 pm
- FRC says that if ENDA passes, "Congress would be establishing a caste system, where the special protections of homosexuals trump the First Freedoms of any employer."
- Ted Baehr blames the church for the failure of the movie "October Baby."
- Concerned Women for America is launching a million dollar "She Votes 2012" campaign to get out the vote in the November general election.
- Gary Bauer claims "you've got to go back to the Nixon years to find a Justice Department that had as many clouds over it as this one does. And quite frankly, the Nixon years pale in comparison."
- Janet Porter is now targeting Governor John Kasich in her push for passage of her "Heartbeat Bill."
- And finally, it seems that Mat Staver and a group of students from Liberty University Law School were treated to a private meeting with Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia yesterday.
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- .@jmattbarber @irritatedwoman Except Dobson's application wasn't "rejected." That article even acknowledges that it was approved.14 hours ago
- Why does @Mediaite keep cutting the logo off our videos & posting them without crediting us? t.co/6GXHHAimYf t.co/842qAx70qS1 day ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.1 day ago