Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 10/13/2011 5:30 pm
- Bill Dononhue says that if Rick Perry doesn’t denounce Robert Jeffress by the end of the week “his campaign will be in serious trouble.”
- Meanwhile, Jeffress falsely claims “that there has never been a church in American history that has ever lost its tax-exempt status,” while the not self-aware pastor attacks Barry Lynn for seeking “publicity.”
- WorldNetDaily’s Jane Chastain can only dream that President Obama will tell the Occupy Wall Street protest, “You have disgraced yourself by your public displays of indecency.”
- Republican and Religious Right leaders come together to heap praise on Generation Joshua, the ultraconservative home schoolers group.
- The New York Times looks into Michele Bachmann’s education in biblical law at Oral Roberts University.
Share this post
6/13/13 @ 10:51
6/6/13 @ 12:00
Erik Rush: Muslim Immigrants Will Be 'Obama's Cutthroat Foot Soldiers' & 'Incite the Chaos That Will Necessitate Martial Law'
6/6/13 @ 11:20
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm