Right Wing Leftovers - 6/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/12/2013 5:33 pm
- Rand Paul and Ted Cruz will be joining David Barton and other Religious Right activists in mobilizing pastors in Iowa next month.
- Samuel Rodriguez calls on Christians to pray for passage of immigration reform.
- Greg Laurie senses that we are moving into the Last Days and the rise of the Antichrist.
- The Family Research Council says the Obama administration is engaged in a "chilling suppression of religious freedom" and "is driving faith underground in our military and will eventually drive it out. "
- Apparently E.W. Jackson is not receiving tons of criticism because he has said tons of crazy things, but rather simply because he is black.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is fed up with all the "sissified men and their poofed-up hair and their little tight jeans":
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am