Right Wing Leftovers - 6/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/12/2013 4:33 pm
- Rand Paul and Ted Cruz will be joining David Barton and other Religious Right activists in mobilizing pastors in Iowa next month.
- Samuel Rodriguez calls on Christians to pray for passage of immigration reform.
- Greg Laurie senses that we are moving into the Last Days and the rise of the Antichrist.
- The Family Research Council says the Obama administration is engaged in a "chilling suppression of religious freedom" and "is driving faith underground in our military and will eventually drive it out. "
- Apparently E.W. Jackson is not receiving tons of criticism because he has said tons of crazy things, but rather simply because he is black.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is fed up with all the "sissified men and their poofed-up hair and their little tight jeans":
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm