Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/12/2011 5:35 pm
- Bryan Fischer insists that states have the right to have religious tests for public office. The Supreme Court disagrees.
- I guess American history is not Rick Perry's strong suit.
- Harry Jackson shameless shilling for energy interests now extends to defending fracking.
- Public schools are indoctrinating your children. You have been warned.
- On a semi-related note, Randy Thomasson says there are two kinds of schools: "God's schools and devil's schools." Guess which one the public schools are?
- Gary Cass says Mitt Romney is "free to believe Mormonism’s weird, racist doctrines, or practice their secret cultic rituals and even wear their holy underwear, but Romney's Mormon beliefs aren’t Christian."
Share this post
9/3/15 @ 5:30
'There Will Be Blood': Bryan Fischer And Caller Agree The Kim Davis Controversy Is 'A Pivotal Point In American History'
9/3/15 @ 3:43
9/3/15 @ 12:45
9/3/15 @ 11:10
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am
Liberty Law School Dean: Government Doesn't Have Authority To Impose Unbiblical Laws
8/26/15 @ 12:40pm