Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/12/2011 5:35 pm
- Bryan Fischer insists that states have the right to have religious tests for public office. The Supreme Court disagrees.
- I guess American history is not Rick Perry's strong suit.
- Harry Jackson shameless shilling for energy interests now extends to defending fracking.
- Public schools are indoctrinating your children. You have been warned.
- On a semi-related note, Randy Thomasson says there are two kinds of schools: "God's schools and devil's schools." Guess which one the public schools are?
- Gary Cass says Mitt Romney is "free to believe Mormonism’s weird, racist doctrines, or practice their secret cultic rituals and even wear their holy underwear, but Romney's Mormon beliefs aren’t Christian."
Share this post
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 3:15
8/26/14 @ 5:30
8/26/14 @ 11:51
8/25/14 @ 12:24
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am