Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/12/2011 5:35 pm
- Bryan Fischer insists that states have the right to have religious tests for public office. The Supreme Court disagrees.
- I guess American history is not Rick Perry's strong suit.
- Harry Jackson shameless shilling for energy interests now extends to defending fracking.
- Public schools are indoctrinating your children. You have been warned.
- On a semi-related note, Randy Thomasson says there are two kinds of schools: "God's schools and devil's schools." Guess which one the public schools are?
- Gary Cass says Mitt Romney is "free to believe Mormonism’s weird, racist doctrines, or practice their secret cultic rituals and even wear their holy underwear, but Romney's Mormon beliefs aren’t Christian."
7/5/16 @ 2:46
4/6/16 @ 5:31
3/30/16 @ 12:27
3/29/16 @ 2:23
3/10/16 @ 12:16
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am