Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/12/2011 5:35 pm
- Bryan Fischer insists that states have the right to have religious tests for public office. The Supreme Court disagrees.
- I guess American history is not Rick Perry's strong suit.
- Harry Jackson shameless shilling for energy interests now extends to defending fracking.
- Public schools are indoctrinating your children. You have been warned.
- On a semi-related note, Randy Thomasson says there are two kinds of schools: "God's schools and devil's schools." Guess which one the public schools are?
- Gary Cass says Mitt Romney is "free to believe Mormonism’s weird, racist doctrines, or practice their secret cultic rituals and even wear their holy underwear, but Romney's Mormon beliefs aren’t Christian."
Share this post
5/16/13 @ 5:30
5/15/13 @ 4:49
5/14/13 @ 5:34
5/10/13 @ 3:17
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: The perfect Fox News contributor, The next senator from Georgia, & The rewriting of history t.co/uVMJTiDmTi14 hours ago
- Leftovers: Bachmann already running ads, Nice try, Palin, & Does CBN ever get tired of apologizing for Pat Robertson? t.co/2GRAev5eVK14 hours ago
- John Stemberger says BSA should not change its policy b/c anything with the word 'gay' is inappropriate for kids: t.co/L1IrcKOGbK14 hours ago