Right Wing Leftovers - 6/10/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 6/10/2013 6:00 pm
- Turns out the IRS manager who initiated the alleged targeting of conservative groups is a conservative Republican.
- Virginia Republican Lt. Governor nominee E.W. Jackson believes birth defects are God’s punishment for sin and that rap and “satanic rock” are “eggs of destruction.”
- The Washington Times editorial board wants to revive the $500 bill and replace William McKinley with Ronald Reagan because “putting the Gipper on the $100 would require ‘the street’ to no longer conduct its business in ‘Benjamins,’ but deal out ‘Ronalds.’”
- Phyllis Schlafly claims Kelly Ayotte “betrayed every conservative who supported her” by backing the Senate’s immigration reform bill.”
- The virulently anti-Muslim group Concerned Women for America will now be fighting “increased anti-Israel sentiment within our government” as part of its mission.
- Charisma editor Steve Strang says gay rights threaten the freedoms of speech, religion and the press, and that the Obama administration has given the “homosexual agenda” the “red-carpet treatment.”
- Southern Baptist Convention vice president Roger Oldham maintains the Boy Scouts “planted the seed of their eventual destruction” by including openly gay youth.
- Linda Harvey believes “our children all deserve kindness and civility, and that can happen even if they are learning homosexuality is wrong.”
- Headline of the day: “Michele Bachmann Should Lead the IRS.”
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am