Right Wing Leftovers - 6/10/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 6/10/2013 6:00 pm
- Turns out the IRS manager who initiated the alleged targeting of conservative groups is a conservative Republican.
- Virginia Republican Lt. Governor nominee E.W. Jackson believes birth defects are God’s punishment for sin and that rap and “satanic rock” are “eggs of destruction.”
- The Washington Times editorial board wants to revive the $500 bill and replace William McKinley with Ronald Reagan because “putting the Gipper on the $100 would require ‘the street’ to no longer conduct its business in ‘Benjamins,’ but deal out ‘Ronalds.’”
- Phyllis Schlafly claims Kelly Ayotte “betrayed every conservative who supported her” by backing the Senate’s immigration reform bill.”
- The virulently anti-Muslim group Concerned Women for America will now be fighting “increased anti-Israel sentiment within our government” as part of its mission.
- Charisma editor Steve Strang says gay rights threaten the freedoms of speech, religion and the press, and that the Obama administration has given the “homosexual agenda” the “red-carpet treatment.”
- Southern Baptist Convention vice president Roger Oldham maintains the Boy Scouts “planted the seed of their eventual destruction” by including openly gay youth.
- Linda Harvey believes “our children all deserve kindness and civility, and that can happen even if they are learning homosexuality is wrong.”
- Headline of the day: “Michele Bachmann Should Lead the IRS.”
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:33
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm