Right Wing Leftovers - 6/10/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 6/10/2013 6:00 pm
- Turns out the IRS manager who initiated the alleged targeting of conservative groups is a conservative Republican.
- Virginia Republican Lt. Governor nominee E.W. Jackson believes birth defects are God’s punishment for sin and that rap and “satanic rock” are “eggs of destruction.”
- The Washington Times editorial board wants to revive the $500 bill and replace William McKinley with Ronald Reagan because “putting the Gipper on the $100 would require ‘the street’ to no longer conduct its business in ‘Benjamins,’ but deal out ‘Ronalds.’”
- Phyllis Schlafly claims Kelly Ayotte “betrayed every conservative who supported her” by backing the Senate’s immigration reform bill.”
- The virulently anti-Muslim group Concerned Women for America will now be fighting “increased anti-Israel sentiment within our government” as part of its mission.
- Charisma editor Steve Strang says gay rights threaten the freedoms of speech, religion and the press, and that the Obama administration has given the “homosexual agenda” the “red-carpet treatment.”
- Southern Baptist Convention vice president Roger Oldham maintains the Boy Scouts “planted the seed of their eventual destruction” by including openly gay youth.
- Linda Harvey believes “our children all deserve kindness and civility, and that can happen even if they are learning homosexuality is wrong.”
- Headline of the day: “Michele Bachmann Should Lead the IRS.”
Share this post
8/4/15 @ 5:20
8/3/15 @ 5:40
7/30/15 @ 5:31
7/29/15 @ 5:30
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am