Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/4/2011 5:41 pm
- I imagine that if the American Cancer Society rejected an effort by Christians to raise money for the organization, we'd never hear the end of it from the Religious Right.
- Eddie Long wants his money back.
- Michele Bachmann's campaign staff continues to lose key members.
- Will Chris Christie's announcement that he will not run for president finally satisfy the media?
- Finally, Bradlee Dean must be really desperate for attention.
Share this post
4/16/14 @ 5:31
Michele Bachmann Claims Hillary Clinton 'Bought And Paid For' Testimony Undermining Benghazi Conspiracy Theories
4/10/14 @ 10:45
4/3/14 @ 10:40
3/24/14 @ 10:43
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am