Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/4/2011 5:41 pm
- I imagine that if the American Cancer Society rejected an effort by Christians to raise money for the organization, we'd never hear the end of it from the Religious Right.
- Eddie Long wants his money back.
- Michele Bachmann's campaign staff continues to lose key members.
- Will Chris Christie's announcement that he will not run for president finally satisfy the media?
- Finally, Bradlee Dean must be really desperate for attention.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann Has Big Plans For Her Future: 'I Intend To Have My Voice And My Thoughts As Far And Wide As I Possibly Can'
10/31/14 @ 3:18
10/31/14 @ 3:14
10/31/14 @ 11:05
10/27/14 @ 1:17
10/21/14 @ 3:10
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm