Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/4/2011 4:41 pm
- I imagine that if the American Cancer Society rejected an effort by Christians to raise money for the organization, we'd never hear the end of it from the Religious Right.
- Eddie Long wants his money back.
- Michele Bachmann's campaign staff continues to lose key members.
- Will Chris Christie's announcement that he will not run for president finally satisfy the media?
- Finally, Bradlee Dean must be really desperate for attention.
Share this post
12/3/13 @ 5:35
11/21/13 @ 5:30
11/19/13 @ 3:45
11/13/13 @ 4:59
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm