Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/4/2011 5:41 pm
- I imagine that if the American Cancer Society rejected an effort by Christians to raise money for the organization, we'd never hear the end of it from the Religious Right.
- Eddie Long wants his money back.
- Michele Bachmann's campaign staff continues to lose key members.
- Will Chris Christie's announcement that he will not run for president finally satisfy the media?
- Finally, Bradlee Dean must be really desperate for attention.
Share this post
8/21/15 @ 5:30
8/19/15 @ 3:00
8/18/15 @ 5:33
8/14/15 @ 11:25
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am