Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/4/2011 5:41 pm
- I imagine that if the American Cancer Society rejected an effort by Christians to raise money for the organization, we'd never hear the end of it from the Religious Right.
- Eddie Long wants his money back.
- Michele Bachmann's campaign staff continues to lose key members.
- Will Chris Christie's announcement that he will not run for president finally satisfy the media?
- Finally, Bradlee Dean must be really desperate for attention.
Share this post
7/14/14 @ 11:05
6/19/14 @ 6:00
6/12/14 @ 10:45
The Ten Commandments And The 4,300-Year-Old Dinosaur: Michael Peroutka's Web Of Christian-Nation Influence
6/10/14 @ 4:00
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm